(kz)_downdeep

Started by hytex
28/05/2008 15:04
Page 1 of 2
hytex28/05/2008 15:04

Hi there! My name is Daniel 'hytex' Mørk. I've been mapping for quite some years now. I've been working on alot of kz_maps in the last year.
I haven't released anything yet though, because of lost motivation and/or disappoints in my self.

I started this map downdeep, some days ago.. Even though I haven't made 5% of the map yet, I think the hole idea and design turned out very nice.

I'm not a kz jumper myself, but with advises and help from radon, I guess the jumps should be no problem.

[blockquote]IMAGES (First images 5/28/08)[/blockquote]

Dezp028/05/2008 15:13

OMG new facility ?!?!?!

hytex28/05/2008 15:14

UnderGrOuNd facilityLOL

Pf0llz0r mapper28/05/2008 15:20

looks good :)

raver mapper28/05/2008 15:34

Hey hytex! good you started kz maps :D We talked some time ago about your de_ map. I hope it works out. It really looks very good :D Very nice! Just as impressive as your movies!

hytex28/05/2008 15:44

Thank you very much :D

s0liD mapper28/05/2008 17:06

It has some potential but its nothing "special". KEep on

raver mapper28/05/2008 17:52

Ofcourse its only the beginning, and in the beginning I dont really add much detail. But if you are in a further progress. You could think about more detail on every area you got screenshots from.

Screenshot #4 is a bit empty, it dont have a really good feeling. You could add much more to make it come to live!

Keep on!

hytex28/05/2008 18:45

Thanks s0liD and raver.. I'll try the best I can ;)

dEMolite mapper28/05/2008 19:08

pic1 and pic2 looks more like the walls from the rad0n cave tutorial. maybe it is copy pasted? or recreated? When yes change it because copy stuff sucks.

hytex28/05/2008 19:10(edited 28/05/2008 19:11)

I've ripped those textures from css, my self.
I don't know if radon have used them or not, but no way I'll change them.

raver mapper28/05/2008 19:29

Originally posted by hytex
I've ripped those textures from css, my self.
I don't know if radon have used them or not, but no way I'll change them.


He means like how the walls are created. But I think its oke to use radons tutorials. But give it your own twist.

dEMolite mapper28/05/2008 20:07

i mean it looks to much like this: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.461

hytex28/05/2008 20:41

Oh sorry then.. My bad.
But actually, I made my wall in a pretty different way..
Anyway, this tutorial was actually for me, radon made it for me, back when I didn't knew how to use vertex ;)

radon mapper Tournament #328/05/2008 21:04

nice work untill now, be careful not to use too many crates in the map and the lamps might be a bit "big" they could be abit more stylish imo :P

hytex28/05/2008 21:05

RgR

pLaguE^29/05/2008 00:42

looking nice :D

JAy29/05/2008 00:55

yeah it looks good man, keep on goin

Igge30/05/2008 13:49

I agree with Solid. The map has nothing special. Im not very intrested of playing it by looking at the pictures.
Btw i hope u can add good lights and a good underground environment. I personally like nature maps more than underground maps so it requires very good work to make me like it :)

hytex30/05/2008 14:53(edited 30/05/2008 15:03)

I'll try my best ;)
And I quite understand that you don't feel like jumping it..
but the rooms will be alot bigger with alot better jumps.. Hope you will like it and the end ;)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.