Trickjump Cups - H.O.R.S.E

Started by wRath` mapper
28/05/2008 16:25
Page 1 of 1
wRath` mapper28/05/2008 16:25

I came up with this idea some days ago. And it works basically like the game of H.O.R.S.E.

You all get random trickjumps/SCs to do, and you'll all get 3 tries to make the jump, if you fail you get a letter. (Could maybe use the word KREEDZ or something) And once a guy has all the 6 letters, he's out. And this goes on until only 1 guy is left.

I think this could be pretty cool!
What are your opinions on this? Maybe something to add etc...

Btw, I'm not capable of creating this myself. I just had an idea ;)

owsla28/05/2008 16:45

Its just like SKATE. I like it.

peteR^28/05/2008 16:59

Ye, i like this idea. Make it happen! :D

wRath` mapper28/05/2008 17:09(edited 28/05/2008 17:09)

Yeah it's like SKATE icke. I used to play that when I was skating.

puppetz mapper28/05/2008 17:12(edited 28/05/2008 17:12)

Nevermind. Sounds cool. :P

lalevUl28/05/2008 17:42

haha yee cool idea

Fluxey28/05/2008 23:03

nice! i wanna play this little game ;)

colix mapper29/05/2008 14:21

i dont rly understand it O_o

mytH-_029/05/2008 15:19

hehe cool idea ;)

s0liD mapper29/05/2008 16:02

would be cool to make a h.o.r.s.e trickjump map .. and its a great idea.

cC|SpiNe29/05/2008 16:17

Cool idea.

But 3 tries isn't very much for the harder tj's

Fliborecord holder Tournament #229/05/2008 16:19

Gonna be a problem with the tricks. What map would have most of them etc. It would take time to find them and they'd go old fast.

Aly00729/05/2008 17:54

Originally posted by colix
i dont rly understand it O_o

read again.
I also don't understand for the first time,i read it again and now i understand.
Cool idea :D

wRath` mapper29/05/2008 18:41

I also thought about this: the maps that are in the cycle have all been gone through and looked for tjs, so there are more than 1 for each map. So it's like de_nuke, and you have the redrock-jump, etc etc.. Then you also need some kinda teleport system or something to get you to the tjs.. Well any good scripters up for it? I can collect tjs ^^

Fluxey29/05/2008 19:37

and maby some kind of bonus points if you do the tj's with heavier guns`? :)

zNife29/05/2008 22:18(edited 29/05/2008 22:21)

thats would be a really great idea :D btw wRath where can I do make avatar some you ? :)

wRath` mapper29/05/2008 22:32

D!M`.. you need Fraps, Camtasia and Vegas ;D and maybe some help from ajR. Seems like so many people want these avatars, so someone should put up a guide :D (not me)
This is the first one i made myself.

peteR^29/05/2008 22:36

Well, if the plugins made so far were possible, why not possible for this too?
NumB ftw!!

nice idea imo!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.