How fast is your inet connection?

Started by teh_pwnerer
08/04/2006 15:13
Page 1 of 4
teh_pwnerer08/04/2006 15:13

Just a little survey about connection speed and average dl speeds of your net. I've got DSL 2.5 MBit (Slovak Telecom) and dl speeds are around 330kB/s. My best pings are around 18-22. Loss mostly 0, sometimes 1. Put some info about yours here!


[ Edited ]

faker mapper08/04/2006 15:16

6 Mbit (Telekom) and 2 Mbit Double Duplex Gaming DSL (QSC).

But cause u stopped normal Counter-Strike i got soon only th3 6 Mbit :D

FikoN08/04/2006 16:16

7mbit Bostream. Can't be bhought nowadays. old school? :p

Best ping I've had is like 6-12 (going up and down) @ quattrolan servers.

DL @ ~900kb/sec
[ Edited Sat Apr 08 2006, 06:16PM ]

DHT- Tournament #108/04/2006 17:51

I got 100/100 BredBandsBolaget :p

My best ping, like 0-2 on my friends server, we live like 5 meters from each other :D

My rec in dl speed is 9 mb/s :P
[ Edited Sat Apr 08 2006, 05:52PM ]

fischauge08/04/2006 18:00

atm only 2 mbit (Telekom) :/

teh_pwnerer09/04/2006 13:27

omg DHT crazy sweden O_o

DHT- Tournament #109/04/2006 13:43

ye sweden pwnZ

MiniAngel11/04/2006 19:18

I've got DSL from NEFkom resp. M"Net.
Download i have 2 mbit/s, upload 256 kbit/s.
More is not possible, because the cable is about 4,8 km long. The DTAG (Deutsche Telekom AG) is not offering any DSL-connections here. So i switched from DTAG to NEFkom. And connection-quality couldn't be better :)

KNiFEAR11/04/2006 21:01

telecom 8 mbt and up I think 1 mbt

omilo16/04/2006 18:25

I got 24down 1up :E.....my rec @ dl was something like 3mb/sec Ping @ a normal CS server is from 1 to 20 max

faker mapper12/09/2006 14:58

16 mbit down/1 mbit upload @ Telekom now :)

SirBenniMiles12/09/2006 15:42

iv got DSL 2000 and my data transmission rate is 54mb/s

faker mapper12/09/2006 15:47

l0w: thats ur lan connection, not ur internet connection. http://www.speedtest.nl

SirBenniMiles: bla bla bla that would be 500 mbit with 2 mbit t-dsl? good joke -.-

ichirou12/09/2006 16:02

9Mbit/s (1.125MB/s) downspeed don't know about my upspeed but I think it's about the same.

donak0s !12/09/2006 17:10

download: 3,63 Mbit/s (464,33 ko/s)
upload: 822,87 kbit/s (102,86 ko/s)

ernstaugust12/09/2006 17:14

still 1Mbit-connection :(

.. soon 2Mbit \o/

Maxohhz12/09/2006 17:14

download: 2.4mb/s (~40kb/s :S )
upload: 512kb/s (~10kb/s :S )


My connection is working damn slow atm, dunno why. On some argentinian jump servers i have ~3500 @ ping :S

faker mapper12/09/2006 17:17

Maxohhz: 1 mb/s = 1024 kb/s (or something about 1000.. cant remember exactly).

soul v2.0 mapper12/09/2006 17:32

512k :E :E :E :E

fischauge12/09/2006 18:02

16/1 mbit @ Telekom

Page 1 of 4

Please log in to post replies.