Logitech G5 Refresh - Settings

Started by cheche
28/05/2008 22:11
Page 1 of 1
cheche28/05/2008 22:11(edited 28/05/2008 22:11)

Now that I've destroyed three MS 3.0 scrolls, I decided to try a new mouse, and bought a new Logitech G5 and a SS 5L pad - which by first impression feels sexy and stuff. I just can't seem to get the settings right, it 'seems' too complicated to me with all the different weights, DPI-setting plus the in-game sensivity..

So to you guys who have a G5, I'm curious to know about your settings, when it comes to DPI, weights and in-game sense..

I know it take some time to get used to a new mouse, but it's just I'm changing the settings constantly at the moment and it's driving me crazy : \

wRath` mapper29/05/2008 07:28

Here's my settings: DPI - middlenotch, Weights - none, In-game sense 8

plus all the mouse accelerate settings.
And if you wonder why I have such a huge sens, it's because I can't bhop for long without hitting a wall or my keyboard otherwise.

Mehz29/05/2008 08:19

I don't use any weights, not even the orange thing that holds them. Sens ingame 1 DPI 2000..

cheche29/05/2008 15:45(edited 29/05/2008 15:52)

Originally posted by Mehz
I don't use any weights, not even the orange thing that holds them. Sens ingame 1 DPI 2000..


Hmm okay thanks for the response... I just think 2000 DPI got a weird feeling to it :\', but I will try and see if I can get used to it.

Mehz29/05/2008 16:48

Originally posted by cheche
Originally posted by Mehz
I don't use any weights, not even the orange thing that holds them. Sens ingame 1 DPI 2000..


Hmm okay thanks for the response... I just think 2000 DPI got a weird feeling to it :\', but I will try and see if I can get used to it.


yeah, it takes a while to get used to.. But when you do it's pretty neat. :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.