de_train bhop line

Started by kek244
29/05/2008 22:00
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
DiDo-Grecord holder30/05/2008 12:40

very ez :]

kek24430/05/2008 13:58

Originally posted by qewi
This was the worst trickjump ever Oo if I even can call it a trickjump ;-s nothing personal ;)

well if i look at youres, on de nuke, its hillarious cause thats not even worth tryin, notin personal..

Igge30/05/2008 14:06

pretty bad word trickjump. If a long CJ or LJ can be called a trickjump this could be too.
But the jump is not special for any kz player but i guess newbies in shooting CS want to know about it so u posted it on the wrong place.

Its pretty wierd y ur not warned from this site yet because ur choice of words. If u cant take the fact that people migth dislike ur trickjump u shouldnt post it at all.
U should be permanently banned from this site because of ur behaviour. This time u might come away with a warning but take it easy in the future.

kek24430/05/2008 14:07

Oh ok daddy, im so sorry. this has nothing to do with kz you stupid newb

peteR^30/05/2008 14:14

You should really relax. Were just saying what we're meaning.
If you cant handle critics, then gtfo, capishè?

Kraeft30/05/2008 14:15

He he! UR FUNNY!

lalevUl30/05/2008 16:38

hahahaha the best thread of all time ftw ~

mytH-_030/05/2008 16:42

tell me about it.. did u see the screen he made before? LOVELY! ;)

peteR^30/05/2008 17:22

It was a masterpiece :)

clair mapper30/05/2008 19:41(edited 30/05/2008 19:50)

Originally posted by tupaCmania
Originally posted by qewi
This was the worst trickjump ever Oo if I even can call it a trickjump ;-s nothing personal ;)

well if i look at youres, on de nuke, its hillarious cause thats not even worth tryin, notin personal..


That's why I tried yours instead: http://www.speedyshare.com/995829839.html

Thanks for making a trickjump I can do.

JAy30/05/2008 19:43

Originally posted by tupaCmania
Originally posted by qewi
This was the worst trickjump ever Oo if I even can call it a trickjump ;-s nothing personal ;)

well if i look at youres, on de nuke, its hillarious cause thats not even worth tryin, notin personal..



your funny.. at least your good for a laugh

liquidi30/05/2008 22:43(edited 30/05/2008 22:45)

I think this guy is just trolling. ;l

.STyLeZ30/05/2008 23:14

tupac cuck sock.

Ewoud30/05/2008 23:43

nice this is one of my favourites

Kreatorr31/05/2008 00:08

submitting for ravers movie

raver mapper31/05/2008 01:08

Originally posted by alex:o
submitting for ravers movie

yes, please .. I need trickjumps like this! I hope somebody can manage this tj! (I dont want clair in my movie)

kek24431/05/2008 01:46

ok stop postin now

Z0ck3rOO731/05/2008 02:09

closed..

Page 2 of 2