Moviemaker in here?

31/05/2008 20:18
Page 1 of 2
ndR moviemaker Tournament #231/05/2008 20:18

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a very good moviemaker.
That's all I can say.

More informations in private!

MSN/mail : [email protected]
You can also catch me on IRC.

Thanks and good evening to all of you!

ndR.

PaPuS31/05/2008 20:59

Good luck with moviemaker :) !!!

mytH-_031/05/2008 22:31

Originally posted by PaPuS
Good luck with moviemaker :) !!!


+1

prof. chosen31/05/2008 23:02(edited 31/05/2008 23:03)

this movie will be pwnage. :P

i wish you the best luck to find a nice moviemaker.

but...maybe this means that he's gonna leave kz? :( who knows.

Mehz31/05/2008 23:14

Originally posted by chosen.
this movie will be pwnage. :P

i wish you the best luck to find a nice moviemaker.

but...maybe this means that he's gonna leave kz? :( who knows.


Didnt he do that already? :|

rn01/06/2008 00:27

at least said that, too often :S

gl anyway

PepoMerca01/06/2008 04:57

i told with u in msn, gl :).

I have another one if u want.

Pulsar!01/06/2008 13:42

Ask Spillberg or Tarantino!

prof. chosen01/06/2008 14:25

lol

Ma$taKilla01/06/2008 18:05

you want me ?

bakeLit01/06/2008 18:07

God, hope you will choose Ma$taKilla :D, pretty haxxor I think. :)

lalevUl01/06/2008 18:12(edited 01/06/2008 22:43)

hahaha thats what i meant :D whatever:P

prof. chosen01/06/2008 18:39

its spielberg.

Mentalo01/06/2008 20:17

ownd lalle :D ;)
I say Tarantino rox

prof. chosen01/06/2008 20:27(edited 03/06/2008 22:19)

i hope that u'll get Rinkon, btw.

nightwolf01/06/2008 21:11(edited 01/06/2008 21:12)

if bet rinkon, the movie will be amazing =D!

ButtH3ad01/06/2008 21:27

Ma$taKilla is the best ^^

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?73879

eefe02/06/2008 01:01

Originally posted by Pulsar!
Ask Spillberg or Tarantino!

Lol yeah! =P

hm^ mapper VIP02/06/2008 01:53

rinkon

rinkon mapper02/06/2008 05:26(edited 25/07/2015 23:47)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.