LadderJump

Started by stRunF
01/06/2008 09:25
Page 1 of 2
stRunF01/06/2008 09:25

hi,can some1 make it?on kz_longjumps 2 is a hidden room,with ladderjumps,but i can't even jump the 1st block:)

Fluxey01/06/2008 11:45(edited 01/06/2008 12:01)

how do you enter the room? :O

nvm just found it :P and yea its pretty hard?

padnaliQ01/06/2008 12:29

What i must do O_O?

wRath` mapper01/06/2008 15:31

I don't get this either.. Can't do it.
But I guess it something like the laddertrick Brian does in his movie. He jumps over the train from the ladder twice.
Can't remember the name of the map.

Distt01/06/2008 15:58

Originally posted by wRath^
I don't get this either.. Can't do it.
But I guess it something like the laddertrick Brian does in his movie. He jumps over the train from the ladder twice.
Can't remember the name of the map.


thats CS_siege i think

mytH-_001/06/2008 16:17

make screen or sum? what ladder jump :/

BooLiSH01/06/2008 17:05(edited 01/06/2008 17:06)

Originally posted by myyyytH
make screen or sum? what ladder jump :/



lol
look in one of the latest threads about the secret area in kz_lj2

raver mapper01/06/2008 22:08

Originally posted by wRath^
I don't get this either.. Can't do it.
But I guess it something like the laddertrick Brian does in his movie. He jumps over the train from the ladder twice.
Can't remember the name of the map.


its a CONTAINER

Mehz01/06/2008 22:13

Originally posted by raver
Originally posted by wRath^
I don't get this either.. Can't do it.
But I guess it something like the laddertrick Brian does in his movie. He jumps over the train from the ladder twice.
Can't remember the name of the map.


its a CONTAINER


and rayla did it a loooongg time ago :F

wRath` mapper01/06/2008 23:03

lol Raver.. I was thinking traaain.. but whatever. Map is cs_siege, and it's a container with a ladder..

stRunF02/06/2008 17:01

so only brian knows hot to jump (high) on ladders?:)

BooLiSH02/06/2008 17:05

just try it..
i can't handle those jumps atm, too
i saw a certain/possible way how to do it in zhady's go_fastrun demo some month ago.. will try it later^^

some1here02/06/2008 18:54

Originally posted by BooLiSH
Originally posted by myyyytH
make screen or sum? what ladder jump :/



lol
look in one of the latest threads about the secret area in kz_lj2


sorry for offtopic, but i have search all forums for secret area in kz_lj2 (tried all possible ways), searched newest threads, and can't find it.

lonewolf VIP02/06/2008 19:21(edited 02/06/2008 19:22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoSWZrxG2UE
Ladder Guide

I didnt remember where and who posted the demo of ljs2 secret room, but I found the demo at my cstrike and Uploaded @ 4shared

http://www.4shared.com/file/49864543/57f77f93/lj2_sc.html

akkord mapper02/06/2008 21:51(edited 02/06/2008 21:51)

dunno but the ladderjumps there are uber ez :D and the boxboost stuff is fun too

demz :D
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pe4go1

amiGGo02/06/2008 22:05

Yes i'll agree with akkord ^^

Fluxey03/06/2008 09:55

i actualy did the first one (150) in lj2 :P it's your first strafe in the air that makes it all i guess.. can post demo later maby

BooLiSH03/06/2008 10:32

Originally posted by Fluxey
i actualy did the first one (150) in lj2 :P it's your first strafe in the air that makes it all i guess.. can post demo later maby


think so too

@ikm: most ppl know how to prestrafe a ladder, but getting enough speed is not everything here

Fluxey03/06/2008 16:26

Originally posted by BooLiSH
Originally posted by Fluxey
i actualy did the first one (150) in lj2 :P it's your first strafe in the air that makes it all i guess.. can post demo later maby


think so too

@ikm: most ppl know how to prestrafe a ladder, but getting enough speed is not everything here


no you are also right i think :) well maby if ppl start geeking these jumps like lj 150 will be like a 240 lj in some time :P

joel04/06/2008 10:40

i did 170 units .. twice

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.