Post your cell phone pictures

Started by J0nY
01/06/2008 21:54
Page 2 of 3
deus?02/06/2008 03:46(edited 02/06/2008 03:48)

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/file/1.166833.1192990199/K750i_product_quality_image_1.png - using it for about 2 years now :> so it's not so new like on this photo :/

balky mapper Tournament #102/06/2008 06:38

http://www.interstar.ua/mobile/img/phones/samsung_sgh-d900_add_70.jpg

padnaliQ02/06/2008 08:56

http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/109/nokia-2630.jpg

stask0 Tournament #202/06/2008 12:34(edited 03/06/2008 20:04)

Nokia N81 8GB

Nokia N81 8GB

and that's my 2nd phone bought it before 3 years :D

SE k300i

Pf0llz0r mapper02/06/2008 12:47

LG KU990 Viewty

A tip, DONT BUY ONE :P

fischauge02/06/2008 14:58(edited 02/06/2008 15:08)

Nokia N-Gage QD and my Cover is in Black


Real Picture

stask0 Tournament #202/06/2008 15:43

nice D:

peteR^02/06/2008 15:46

Kinda girl-ish cellphone :$

http://images.gfx.no/263/263315/se_w880i_sidestilt_fullsize.jpg

cC|SpiNe02/06/2008 15:52

Originally posted by rinkon
it's called a CELL phone...



Only in yankish...


Here's mine anyway http://i.pricerunner.com/prod/16_7_11_10_900663s/Sony_Ericsson_W610i.jpeg

Mehz02/06/2008 18:08

Originally posted by peteR^
Kinda girl-ish cellphone :$

http://images.gfx.no/263/263315/se_w880i_sidestilt_fullsize.jpg


I bet you're lying about having that too.

ajR`02/06/2008 18:27

Originally posted by Mehz
Originally posted by peteR^
Kinda girl-ish cellphone :$

http://images.gfx.no/263/263315/se_w880i_sidestilt_fullsize.jpg


I bet you're lying about having that too.


PROBLY, HAHHAAHAHHAH.

some1here02/06/2008 19:29(edited 02/06/2008 19:32)

Motorola v100: http://www.3dnews.ru/documents/3397/motorolav100_03.jpg
mine:
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3511/22573961pe8.png
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9927/51618261lj4.png

samsung sgh e350e:
http://www.francemobiles.com/ri/mob/telmob/pack/bouygues/px088426.gif
mine:
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2104/37144474ly8.png
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/650/13175049zh1.png
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2845/93554637vv5.png

samsung c170: http://www.origogsm.hu/mobiles/sa_c170_black.jpg
mine:
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/1664/28977366xk8.png

sony ericsson w800i:
http://www.techfresh.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/sony-ericsson-w800i.jpg
mine:
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9355/84813554ks0.png
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9269/69534805xy3.png

all phones working ;) still got nokia 6110 (old school) and siemens a60. but bored to make photos ;D

0_ZeeK_-*02/06/2008 20:04

http://i.expansys.com/i/b/b127447.jpg

My screen is cracked, can only see 3/4 of it, the memory card doesn't work, got no back, it can't stand on. The photographer is reduced in quality, even i use the highest. Battery turn off if i make a phone call. If any1 calls me, it can stay alive.

It's about 1 year old. Tip: Don't buy one.

eiRa mapper02/06/2008 23:33

http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dftgefxl7.jpg


no seriosly, how cool is that? I would actually buy a phone like that if i was rich.

Aly00703/06/2008 15:55(edited 03/06/2008 15:56)


http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/82730_003.jpg
http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/82730_001.jpg
http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/82730_002.jpg
http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/82730_camera.jpg
http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/82730_004.jpg
that's my - Samsung D900i

FailED`03/06/2008 17:48(edited 03/06/2008 17:49)

I have this one

PaPuS03/06/2008 19:11

I have http://www.spyequipmentuk.co.uk/images/nokia-3310-bigrevised.jpg
. i like it ! Others mobile is sick for me :D

BooLiSH03/06/2008 20:22

exectly the same as balky :D

http://www.interstar.ua/mobile/img/phones/samsung_sgh-d900_add_70.jpg

0_ZeeK_-*03/06/2008 21:19(edited 04/06/2008 10:26)

Originally posted by PaPuS
I have http://www.spyequipmentuk.co.uk/images/nokia-3310-bigrevised.jpg
. i like it ! Others mobile is sick for me :D


This is also one of the most bought phones in the world.

CothA03/06/2008 22:20

I dont have mobile phone

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.