kz_kzsca_hell (pictures updated)
I am not finished with the map, it is under construction :) Buy thank you guys for the tips and criticism.
eMTi: I got light above the lava, and no I don't use any teleports to get stages.
A new picture:
http://www.home.no/xaser-/hell3.html
DUDE looks nice with the flames n stuff BUT MORE MORE FIRE.. Redish lights too. satan symbols.. like the pentagram ... 666 and other stuff.. make some big "sprite flames" in the background of the map.. behind the walls.. that would a great touch.. also make a room with hitler and husein playing poker
reminds me on diablo 2 ACT 4 :)
Really nice atmosphere
Originally posted by Mentaloand add some mystrious sound or music
Ye, add some black metal, rofl xD
Anyway, map looks great! Just perfect, the only shit I need in this thing are great jumps :D
10/10 !
Updated again, NEW PICTURES:
http://www.home.no/xaser-/hell4.html
Originally posted by s0liDDUDE looks nice with the flames n stuff BUT MORE MORE FIRE.. Redish lights too. satan symbols.. like the pentagram ... 666 and other stuff.. make some big "sprite flames" in the background of the map.. behind the walls.. that would a great touch.. also make a room with hitler and husein playing poker
+3000!
This map is freaking awesome, keep it so much up! Gotta be so great.
Very good! nice!
looks 10 times better :) dont screw up
looking better and better :D
xaser, u can watch at hell in doom3 if u haven't seen it yet. imo it's the best hell in computer games ever, you can take some ideas from there :>
now this is what im talking about!! great work!!
if fps and jumps are good this map will be ass kicking for sure!
hey xaser pls tell me percentage of the map !
the map looks realy good... just think the flames in the
lava is too small... a little bigger would be nice =)
But im looking forward to play it. GJ!
yeah hellish symbols/runes would look cool, for example this would look cool in the background
even this could be useful somehow :)
Ye, but it should be inverted. The symbols you did show are Christianic (well, not rly christianic, they are used before in Greece and Babylonia, but as usual Christianity copied from other religions and civilizations).... Add some Baphomet signs and etc., google is ur friend. :)
Nice reload :)
hmm now as i watch it again it doesnt look that good :D but atleast now u know what i mean :) ye ofc brendo i just posted what i found, i dont know a shit about these satanic stuff and so on :D
Looks great bro, hopefully its not TOO dark. I'm sure it will be awesome
Wait to the release, I aint posting more pictures :) I hope u will get surprised when it get released :)
And so far as I know, none of u guys have been in hell.
Have you? :P
Looking good thoguth XaSer kan wait for the release.
Please log in to post replies.