eznasa WTF?

Started by penGuiN^^
02/06/2008 05:40
Page 1 of 1
penGuiN^^02/06/2008 05:40

I was recording on it and I got pretty high but had no chance of making it on the blocks, so I strafed towards the moon and when I hit it this happened.. it's weird :-S

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-1d4d73cd.html

PepoMerca02/06/2008 06:15(edited 02/06/2008 06:15)

LOL it was weird :S

wRath` mapper02/06/2008 07:41

Haha lol :D The moon has gravity ;)

Fliborecord holder Tournament #202/06/2008 07:58

Ye, it's negative gravity I suppose :P You really should've finished the map though :D

peteR^02/06/2008 15:30

Ye.. perhaps wr?

cC|SpiNe03/06/2008 07:58

Wow that was cool :P

Fluxey03/06/2008 09:50

and that creepy sound, like in the movie signs! :P
that's some weird shit man..

BooLiSH03/06/2008 12:51

lol funny^^
and it's nice from you to name the .dem with first 3letters of my name ..

mytH-_003/06/2008 15:55

bwhaha this is soo nice =D

Dujes04/06/2008 15:25

haha weird but nice and funny :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.