Need prefab

Started by marting
03/06/2008 19:10
Page 1 of 1
marting03/06/2008 19:10

I need lights prefabs

clair mapper03/06/2008 20:15

lights prefabs? what do you mean by that

dEMolite mapper03/06/2008 23:21

why prefabs? make your own ones and give the map your own style.

eMTi04/06/2008 12:57

like demo said.. make your own ones....
this is called "mapping" not "collecting and puzzling".

clair mapper04/06/2008 16:40

i dont understand how you could get a prefab of lights anyway. just make your own man! it'll turn out better for you and the map that way!

wRath` mapper04/06/2008 16:49

Hahaha, when I was new to mapping, I was also into prefabs etc.. But all of them were bugged.. :/ make the stuff yourself.

TinTin04/06/2008 16:56(edited 04/06/2008 17:03)

Yeah same here. I made a small (allmost) only consisting of prefabs, it was not a pretty sight. Make things yourself :P
Lights arent that hard to make, just play around 'till you are happy.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.