[updated]kzsca_dawn

Started by maegnus mapper
03/06/2008 21:27
Page 2 of 2
cC|SpiNe12/06/2008 23:08

The maps looks great, though it remind me so much of another map, just can't bring it to name.

perd0 mapper13/06/2008 11:18

great work .. it looks so flabby :) ..

trb13/06/2008 13:03

It looks rly sweet.

I like the textures much.

Hope the jumps are interesting too :)

peerat14/06/2008 14:13

The atmosphere looks cool, I like the reddish tone. I hope the jumps are great, too. Lookin' forward to it :-)

peteR^14/06/2008 23:31

This map is sooo good looking. I can't wait for it's release :)

wRath` mapper14/06/2008 23:58

So you can cheat a rec on it?

ehlak15/06/2008 00:49

nice map, but I didnt like the name ;(

peteR^15/06/2008 10:37

Originally posted by wRath^
So you can cheat a rec on it?


wRath^, @ steam your like the uber-cool norwegian friend, and here your like the fucked up hater.
Because of others thought's? I don't like people like you, and leave it there!
What's happend has happend, end of the story.

wRath` mapper15/06/2008 17:45

Haha chill peet0r, I'm just messing around with you.

peteR^15/06/2008 17:45

Too serious messing, imo.

Mentalo15/06/2008 17:59

go whine cheater lol!
ontopic: i rly like the ligting! dunno about the jumps but can be great if theyre innovative (must be cuz its block map)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.