Weird crashes at ntdll.dll
Hey guys another problem appeared. :/ After installing the newest drivers for my motherboard and my graphic card. Skype started to crash from time to time without any reason at all. Just crashes and the well known window appears to inform me. The crash happens at ntdll.dll. I haven't used skype since then but now when I started Bitcomet the same thing happened again... It crashed and this is from the error log:
BitComet caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module ntdll.dll at 001b:7c918fea. Could it be because of the new drivers? And I can't find drivers for my nForce 570 SLI AMD older than 9.16 to try it and find whether this problem is caused by the new driver or not. Any suggestions how to fix this problem cuz it's getting really weird... :/
P.S. I've just realized that my Spyware Doctor hasn't updated his database since the driver update...
Well the problem really was caused by the new motherboard drivers... at least partly. A program thат came up with the package called nvidia forceware network access manager (now i understand why everyone says it's one buggy peace of sh*t) was the problem. I uninstalled this feature and everything is back to normal =)
Please log in to post replies.