New Movie ´bout me

Started by SnOwKiLlEr
05/06/2008 11:47
Page 1 of 2
SnOwKiLlEr05/06/2008 11:47(edited 05/06/2008 16:13)

Good morning evry1!

I made a new movie about me. with some old jumps, but maybe few new jumps. the demos are old but i had now the time to make this movie and hope you like it :).

MyVideo: http://www.myvideo.de/watch/4363954/SnOwShOw

Edit: yaya i know old demos, hud-thing, but only on the red-rock-low-gravity-zone is low gravity, the other jumps especially the longjumps are with normal gravity.

VertikO05/06/2008 12:10

nice movie:) liked it

smallmuck05/06/2008 12:44

gj

Kurosaki05/06/2008 12:50

nice gravity ;] haha

wRath` mapper05/06/2008 12:54

Hmm.. I'm sorry, I didn't like it :/

Pretty basic jumps. Editing sucked! what's up with all the colors? And random slow-mo?
And it also looked like you were using gravity on some of the jumps, especially the LJs.
And it also looks like you recorded most of it on public servers? That sucks. And remember hud_draw 0 too, we don't need to see your hud and text messages.

maslhasl05/06/2008 13:09

wRath^ word .

mytH-_005/06/2008 14:32

Originally posted by wRath^
Hmm.. I'm sorry, I didn't like it :/

Pretty basic jumps. Editing sucked! what's up with all the colors? And random slow-mo?
And it also looked like you were using gravity on some of the jumps, especially the LJs.
And it also looks like you recorded most of it on public servers? That sucks. And remember hud_draw 0 too, we don't need to see your hud and text messages.


Like taken from my mouth hehe,..

+1

pLaguE^05/06/2008 16:43

nice movie :D

.STyLeZ05/06/2008 17:30

ehm, lowgrav ? oO

zNife05/06/2008 18:35

did just like 1 jump, and that was 250.

noddan05/06/2008 18:49

The quality was very bad and start using hud_draw 0 please , and I also dont like that u tried to mix up with different colours to get a cool looking thing cause that aint working ( its just looking fucked up )
The jumps are basic and easy so even I can do it and the editing is very simple . so no I cant say that the movie is nice , sorry . Just keep on working .

lolpp05/06/2008 19:06

grav.

SnOwKiLlEr06/06/2008 09:11(edited 06/06/2008 09:13)

sv_gravity 800 in all scenes. only on the low gravity map -.-.
And Noddanw0w: if u dont like my movie no problem because i am a noob in moviemaking...its all new for me but i learn it one day.I think its look like low gravity because all scenes are in a lil slowmo. but i swear that all jumps are jumped with normal grav and evryone can do them.

qewi06/06/2008 12:02

lowgravity on the ljs! nice! -.-

cC|Nikolaa06/06/2008 12:16

@SnOwKiLlEr give the lj demos please

ZacI06/06/2008 14:26

100% sidespeed

SnOwKiLlEr06/06/2008 15:23

i delete the demos after i make the bmps because the
"speicherplatz" is low
dunno how its in english. i make all demos on normal kz servers only the 250 jump on kz_longjumps was made on my server (new game).

heaRse06/06/2008 16:44

Speicherplatz - memory capcity

rusty06/06/2008 17:22

deleted ur demos oh ok thats totally understandable...

JAy06/06/2008 18:55

Originally posted by wRath^
Hmm.. I'm sorry, I didn't like it :/

Pretty basic jumps. Editing sucked! what's up with all the colors? And random slow-mo?
And it also looked like you were using gravity on some of the jumps, especially the LJs.
And it also looks like you recorded most of it on public servers? That sucks. And remember hud_draw 0 too, we don't need to see your hud and text messages.


word



lol everyone says they deleted there demos after people say they used gravity, not to be mean but the jumps were not good at all... but u can somehow do 250 lj when u can't even make decent trick jumps.. i dono w/e

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.