Songs :)
Norweigan + Swedish, not my favourite but what the hell...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHCzuB9oMZw
Lol, I now checked ; in the kz_wsp_inferno theres an other TM track (TM - haters instrumental)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gDtqikvePwA
:D
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=8t6zGzCHRHI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQxgvDn0Iko&feature=related 4ever
Originally posted by IchWillhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQxgvDn0Iko&feature=related 4ever
Song from your country
oops.. then.. Slavka Kalcheva - Biala roza :)
SWEDEN
In Flames - Only for the weak
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FW6WY-YB7wY
Arch Enemy - Nemesis
http://youtube.com/watch?v=n9AcG0glVu4
Mustasch - Double Nature
http://youtube.com/watch?v=z77Fspd5hlg
Soilwork - Rejection Role
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1C6b34-ESfo
Sonic Syndicate - Denied
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0t0FGyhB6C8
The Haunted - The Flood
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DW2cktOi-Kk
Clawfinger - Biggest & The Best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yG0QE9ce3U
Raised Fist - Breaking Me Up (from lalle`s city)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6F8tcASBaQ
Lillasyster - Umbrella (cover) ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PeEaNzg4os
Takida - Curly Sue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmNJJ-QWeSk
Scar Symmetry - The Illusionist
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XX0p7Y3gND4&feature=related
MY CITY
Millencolin - No Cigar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ta0oXRtxo
Maramon - Me, Myself and I (from a small town near my city)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1JJoGVZ-7Vo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmBM9ak4QOs
greek and favorite ;p
Originally posted by amiGGohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmBM9ak4QOs
greek and favorite ;p
@amiGGo , for me this is the best Greek song :D : http://youtube.com/watch?v=ykr8AdV6rvY
Vasilis Karras ftw :>
Btw , can you translate it :?
Naah, the greek music isn't good 4 me I listen most of bulgarian hip-hop http://youtube.com/watch?v=ObI-7Rv9MX8&feature=related ^^ makes me happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mufy7DL0Llw&NR=1
http://vbox7.com/play:f016baf2
http://vbox7.com/play:bdcf0949
http://vbox7.com/play:b30b41dd
http://vbox7.com/play:fa2295f3
http://vbox7.com/play:ffece081
Come on guys :D :D I want some Greek and Spanish songs :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUrZi2XQKyU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS-oW-2k8yk and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBl3irTBGbk
Upsurt-zvezda http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvpHfGaQFW8 it's good imo but not my favourite :P
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DCqvYaxJv24 Russian idiots :D
Originally posted by Pulsar!http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DCqvYaxJv24 Russian idiots :D
HAHAHAHAHAH AH HAH HAH HAHA HA HHA HAAHHA HA HAH HAH HA . NO NO NO .. this will kill me ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFL ROFL ROFL HAH AH HAA HHA
specially for SnOOOpY :
http://vbox7.com/play:a4088e1e
http://vbox7.com/play:178c0365
http://vbox7.com/play:55a29feb
http://vbox7.com/play:e8f43b02
http://vbox7.com/play:4ad2ddf0
http://vbox7.com/play:b04c114a
some of the greatest greek songs imo.. hf :D
I have all of them , C_WaLKeR# :/
Please log in to post replies.