Strange PHP error message

Started by JuMpiNg_JacK
11/04/2006 11:20
Page 1 of 1
JuMpiNg_JacK11/04/2006 11:20

Sometimes if I hit the 'back' button of my browser the following message comes up:

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/srv/www/htdocs/xtreme-jumps.net/forum_viewtopic.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/srv/www/htdocs/web4/:/srv/www/htdocs/phpMyAdmin/:/srv/www/htdocs/confixx/html/gesperrt/) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/srv/www/htdocs/xtreme-jumps.net/forum_viewtopic.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)() [function.include]: Failed opening '/srv/www/htdocs/xtreme-jumps.net/forum_viewtopic.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in Unknown on line 0

insen mapper11/04/2006 13:37

simply open the page again or relaod/refresh

FikoN11/04/2006 13:45

Happens to me too :E Do like insen said and reload the page.

JuMpiNg_JacK11/04/2006 17:47

OK I know. But what is the reason for this?

"In Unknown on line 0" This doesn't sound like something that makes sense. :)

MiniAngel11/04/2006 19:04

@JuMpiNg_JacK (your nick isn't easy to type ;) )
The Error-Msg makes sense.
"on line 0" says, that the error is not caused by the script it self. The problem is mad by the Apache-Webserver.

I've compiled an accelerator module for the Apache which should cache the parsed PHP-scripts. But on every 5000 hit or so the module does not work satisfactorily.

I am workin on a solution. Sorry for that bug.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.