Moviemaker needed. [Experienced]

Started by peteR^
08/06/2008 20:46
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
peteR^08/06/2008 20:46

Hello,

I'm looking for a quite experienced moviemaker.
The movie will contain 250-253 Longjump & 237-239 Highjump.
I'll try to get some multiples too. If your interested in making this movie:

Contact me: [email protected]

Remember, EXPERIENCED!

ajR`08/06/2008 20:54

Don't know how you can KZ with a broken shoulder. (and leg)

peteR^08/06/2008 20:55

Demos are made centuries ago.

cC|Nikolaa08/06/2008 21:01

So they aren't made with bhop hack / script / gravity?

ajR`08/06/2008 21:24

"I'll try to get some multiples too"

Lie some more, kid.

Bibo08/06/2008 22:04

ajr, y are we hatin this guy? i wanna talk shit too

wRath` mapper08/06/2008 22:24

Good luck with finding a moviemaker dude! Hope your shoulder and leg heals!


break a leg!

loopah09/06/2008 04:18

Wtf is this fuss about ? x) peteR^ broke his leg and shoulder ? so what :P gravity, script? not another cheatmovie... :s

ajR`09/06/2008 04:23

He didn't break anything, the kid lies for attention and cheats.

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/chatbox_menu/chat.php?540
Read page 19 & 18. Pzl8.

lalevUl09/06/2008 06:00

hahahaha that was so fucking funny :D
Well peteR wish u luck, will be hard with your background :/ :D

rusty09/06/2008 07:53

lol peteR ur a really bad liar :D sad how u make such lies up for internet friends

peteR^09/06/2008 14:48

Ye, I did act like a child, and I we're completely stupid about this.
I'm NOT cheating. What happend is past, and I've decided to let it stay.
If you wanna argue add the msn, please do not bring this up here anymore.
The movie is gonna be 100% percent cheat-free, if I get a moviemaker.

rusty09/06/2008 15:38

we are not arguing with u we are laughing at u :D

loopah09/06/2008 19:33

hehe =) that was silly.

Just have 1 question, why even lie about breaking leg/sholder? Is there a point?

glhf

peteR^09/06/2008 19:39

Well I was acting kinda strange IRL and on the internet all day..
Dont really know why I did it at all :p

prof. chosen09/06/2008 20:21

offtopic:
i dont know him but i think its gay that u laugh at him. for sure its kind of childish n stuff but u dont know the background imo

s1z309/06/2008 21:08

Lol i read i dont now what to say....
He wants a movie maker and everyone tell broke a leg, are u use hack and etc ....

peter^ mIRC if you can come..

.STyLeZ10/06/2008 00:05

Originally posted by chosen.
offtopic:
i dont know him but i think its gay that u laugh at him. ...


Why, its hella funny lol

rusty10/06/2008 02:29

rofl hows it gay? he fakes injury to be cool on the internet, thats just a pissa :D

CothA10/06/2008 08:03

peteR there isnt server for you where you arent banned only digital tech and there you start talking shitzz and tell me IM Lier fucking noob.

Page 1 of 2