H3LP with strafes!

Started by marinho
09/06/2008 06:26
Page 2 of 2
marinho13/06/2008 20:19

@.STyLeZ
dont talk to me what i have to do in my life ;}
i just like to stay in computer all dayyy ;D
and in the night i go off with my GF
;*
thank you for all, almost 250 :D

Dragon13/06/2008 23:21

GF? which internet page(s) is she on? post your favourite links!

marinho14/06/2008 04:00

well im near to 250 units ;)
see http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uuuuuuuhulyf3.jpg

JAy14/06/2008 05:47

stats are way different then blocks tho, try blocks more, see if you can maybe get a 249 or 250 block.. stats really don't mean much well kinda

marinho14/06/2008 13:13

i repeat, my problem is VELOCITY!
if i could get 320+ MaxSpeed, i'll be in 250+
im sure!
someone can help me with that?!
i dunno but my 'friend' jumps with 6 strafes, and in the second 310+ and the third 320+ -.-
im siiiiiick :@

st0ka14/06/2008 15:22

Take it easy... I've been jumping much more than you and I've done 250 twice in servers. These ljs are useless go and make a good run.
And since I don't want to be entirely off-topic: Don't take these stats too seriously. I've done 249 with 333 max speed (249 stats) and some days later again but with 315 max speed (again 249 stats). And I constantly have 320+ maxspeed but that doesn't help at all... Your jump gotta have a good, straight trajectory than you can consider the efficiency of your strafes, prestrafe max speed etc. And again take it easy... you sound like a obsessed by those ljs kid.

marinho14/06/2008 17:13

yaa, im obsessed :~
until 3~4 days ago, i was jumping 240~243!
now 245~249
i believe that i neeeeeeed so much 320+ speed;
i need to know how i can make my strafes more efficient!

st0ka14/06/2008 17:51

practicing ? =D

lonewolf VIP14/06/2008 22:54

Hey guys, if I do more strafes (7 for exemple), I have to do smaller strafes?

pLaguE^15/06/2008 04:43

no not entirely true but in a way yes but bigger strafes wit 7 is just hard but if u can get it down i guess u could get 250+ block but just depends but smaller strafes (ur first strafe needs to be wide) then the rest need to be small

marinho15/06/2008 21:03

im praticing ALLL DAYY!
i dont stop, just for eat and go bathroom
and fucking i cant do 320+ velo.

marinho15/06/2008 21:26

IF COULD ONE PEOPLE TELL ME HOW GET 320+ SPEED WITHOUT EAT MY DISTANCE OR DO BIG STRAFES I'LL BE APRECIATED....CAUSE 5~7 STRAFES WITH 73%+ SYNCRONY! -.-

THANK YOU!

marinho05/07/2008 15:38

06/09/08 - 01:25:57
to
07/04/08 - 01:29:32

I DID 250 LJ!



YEAH I DID


http://img604.imageshack.us/content.php?page=blogpost&files=img133/3049/botbotvbotbotovotogboco9.jpg

BUT I DID WITH 8 STRAFES, I WANT DO THIS FREQUENTLY, WHAT I DO? :~
8 STRAFES ARE H4RD

Aly00705/07/2008 15:45

on block it's more harder man.
Don't train on 220 block , do it on 245 and when you did 245 7/10 then you can say that's good.
Do first strafe bigger than other ones

cC|SpiNe05/07/2008 16:32

320+ maxspeed wont make you jump 250+. I get 320= maxspeed quite often and I still dont jump 250.

lonewolf VIP05/07/2008 16:44(edited 05/07/2008 16:46)

Originally posted by Aly007
on block it's more harder man.
Don't train on 220 block , do it on 245 and when you did 245 7/10 then you can say that's good.

Yeah, its the reality. I losted my skills, 245 stats is hard to me, I every time do 235-244 lj, but I still trying 240 block, and if i did, 241, and if I change server or stoped lj and return, return to 240 block.

Originally posted by marinho
OBS: I PLAY SINCE 7 MONTHS, ALL DAYS!

But Its really, get a life.

marinho06/07/2008 07:20

but i did it one time :~
im jumping with 6-8 strafes, i have a question!
if im straight i loss maxspeed = dont have distance
if i do big strafes i get more maxspeed = dont have distance too!
what the fuck i have to do for combine that 2 :~
its leaving me insane!
well...

oTcHeTo06/07/2008 08:08

is it that hard just do huge strafes and in the same time try to do em' fast and with max syncronisation between a-d and mouse movement , oh yeah and try to arrange them by size .. 1st biggest 2cond little smaller 3rd smaller than the second one and so on ..

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.