[moved] need help with HLTV

Started by FailED`
09/06/2008 13:51
Page 1 of 1
FailED`09/06/2008 13:51(edited 10/06/2008 20:25)

Hi, I havent used HLTV for long time, I have changed processor since that time, before it worked fine, I haven't even changed any HLTV settings, It keeps writing this errorlog:

WARNING! System::RunFrame: system time difference <= 0.

I found it can be caused by AMD dual core processor (I have AMD Athlon 64 X2 2,21GHz) and I installed Dual-Core Optimizer, but it didn't help.
I also found this script for linux servers:
[blockquote]#/bin/sh
# hltv_run - Script for starting the HLTV server
# Created by bunjiboys - Asbjoern Zweidorff Kjaer
# Comments, questions etc. can be sent to [email protected]

# Export the lib path
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=".:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"

[ -x ./hltv ]; then
./hltv $@
fi[/blockquote]

does anyone know how to do it in windows?

What I found out, this error should not make any problems, my main problem is in this: when I try to use command like connect, exec or something what doesn't exist, it writes this:

my-command
WARNING! System::DispatchCommand: command "my-command" not registered.

thx in advance

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP10/06/2008 18:32

i think the dual core isnt the cause.
if it could help you.

you maybe can use "dem_forcehltv 1", none hltv. same result for tricks demo (but not for wars)

FailED`10/06/2008 20:30

no,no I cant use commands like that, point is my hltv does not load any modules, when I start it, initialize only FileSystem and Console, I might have accidentaly deleted some libraries or so, but I cant find it anywhere :X

FailED`10/06/2008 20:45

----------------------------SOLVED-----------------------
This error it dreturns when proxy.dll or core.dll is missing.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.