Another noob need moviemaker

Started by JON'
09/06/2008 18:08
Page 1 of 1
JON'09/06/2008 18:08

Hi guys,

I search a movie maker (not a good one) for making a movie about my 259 countjump. I just want something looking not bad, not something extraorinary with a lot of colours and beautiful effects.

File => http://www.sendspace.com/file/updcl2

See you :)

reAti09/06/2008 21:46

Here is something. http://www.speedyshare.com/527878550.html :) I wish you like.

.STyLeZ10/06/2008 00:19(edited 10/06/2008 00:20)

Well, you definately keep improving your skills at moviemaking, but you should work on your quality, by max. AntiAliasing / Anisotropic Filtering (Dunno if your using a nvidia graphiccard, but works for ATI awell, just dunno if its named the same).

JON'10/06/2008 02:03

Thanks you a lot reAti <3 u :)

reAti10/06/2008 11:38

Originally posted by .STyLeZ
Well, you definately keep improving your skills at moviemaking, but you should work on your quality, by max. AntiAliasing / Anisotropic Filtering (Dunno if your using a nvidia graphiccard, but works for ATI awell, just dunno if its named the same).


I have ATI Catalyst Control Center. That sucks because I cant change openGL settings. :S

raver mapper10/06/2008 12:45

Originally posted by reAti
Originally posted by .STyLeZ
Well, you definately keep improving your skills at moviemaking, but you should work on your quality, by max. AntiAliasing / Anisotropic Filtering (Dunno if your using a nvidia graphiccard, but works for ATI awell, just dunno if its named the same).


I have ATI Catalyst Control Center. That sucks because I cant change openGL settings. :S


You can, download "Ati Tray Tool".

reAti10/06/2008 16:21

Originally posted by raver
Originally posted by reAti
Originally posted by .STyLeZ
Well, you definately keep improving your skills at moviemaking, but you should work on your quality, by max. AntiAliasing / Anisotropic Filtering (Dunno if your using a nvidia graphiccard, but works for ATI awell, just dunno if its named the same).


I have ATI Catalyst Control Center. That sucks because I cant change openGL settings. :S


You can, download "Ati Tray Tool".


okay, thanks. I'll try.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.