Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 100 of 676
Oddi^22/09/2009 18:05

Distance: 250.327 MaxSpeed: 325.893 Gain: 50.149 PreStrafe: 275.744 Strafes: 5 Sync: 98

I FUCKING DID IT HELL YEAH MY FIRST 250 STATS WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy now :D

S3eKeR -_-22/09/2009 18:09

lol nice sync , gj :)

Busta rhymes22/09/2009 18:16

lmao that should be like 256 if u had higer max

n0xxer.22/09/2009 18:48

Originally posted by Oddi^
Distance: 250.327 MaxSpeed: 325.893 Gain: 50.149 PreStrafe: 275.744 Strafes: 5 Sync: 98

I FUCKING DID IT HELL YEAH MY FIRST 250 STATS WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy now :D

GJ dude !

Oddi^22/09/2009 19:10

Thanks guys :D

Distance: 250.844 MaxSpeed: 321.634 Gain: 47.374 PreStrafe: 274.260 Strafes: 5 Sync: 97

I'm uber at lj's today :D I just pwned 249 block with those stats, my previous record was 248.

Nubby-_-22/09/2009 19:21

Distance: 255.327 MaxSpeed: 345.893 Gain: 70.149 PreStrafe: 275.744 Strafes: 9 Sync: 92

255 miss

Busta rhymes22/09/2009 19:35

sucky distance for that stats nubby^^

theddy22/09/2009 19:55

lol gj Oddi^ i think u need like 100sync to do 251 lol :D:DA:SD go for 250 block ^^

padnaliQ22/09/2009 20:10

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
Distance: 255.327 MaxSpeed: 345.893 Gain: 70.149 PreStrafe: 275.744 Strafes: 9 Sync: 92

255 miss

o yeah, same ms and prestrafe like oddi...

n0xxer.22/09/2009 20:24

oddi has 325 ms and nubby has 345 ms !

Oddi^23/09/2009 05:15

I always have the same kind of stats but my distance varies alot..

Distance: 251.139 MaxSpeed: 330.004 Gain: 52.260 PreStrafe: 275.744 Strafes: 5 Sync: 98

My record so far (:

n0xxer.23/09/2009 07:21

Originally posted by Oddi^
I always have the same kind of stats but my distance varies alot..

Distance: 251.139 MaxSpeed: 330.004 Gain: 52.260 PreStrafe: 275.744 Strafes: 5 Sync: 98

My record so far (:

I see u keep improving ur rec , thats good , gj :)

PU9makerrecord holder23/09/2009 10:33

Originally posted by Oddi^
I always have the same kind of stats but my distance varies alot..

Distance: 251.139 MaxSpeed: 330.004 Gain: 52.260 PreStrafe: 275.744 Strafes: 5 Sync: 98

My record so far (:


the stats make non sense... ms 330.004 - 275.744 = 54.26x Gain... so u have to fake these stats ^^

Nubby-_-23/09/2009 11:19(edited 23/09/2009 11:21)

i know HAHA

EDIT :
Bhop Distance: 252.802215 MaxSpeed: 359.908325 (59.975) PreStrafe: 299.932464 (0.000) Strafes: 9 Sync: 88
251 block !!!!

iNKENjke23/09/2009 11:52

255.5 LJ
266.9 CJ
272.4 WJ
246.2 BJ
247.9 SBJ

Oddi^23/09/2009 15:50

Originally posted by Nestlik
Originally posted by Oddi^
I always have the same kind of stats but my distance varies alot..

Distance: 251.139 MaxSpeed: 330.004 Gain: 52.260 PreStrafe: 275.744 Strafes: 5 Sync: 98

My record so far (:


the stats make non sense... ms 330.004 - 275.744 = 54.26x Gain... so u have to fake these stats ^^


Yeah, it's a bug with my kz-stats.. It sometimes misscalculates the Gain but I didn't see it important because most of the time it shows the right amount and if I really need it I can calculate it by myself :)

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
i know HAHA

EDIT :
Bhop Distance: 252.802215 MaxSpeed: 359.908325 (59.975) PreStrafe: 299.932464 (0.000) Strafes: 9 Sync: 88
251 block !!!!

ahah nubby :D

Nubby-_-23/09/2009 20:26

Distance: 271.497314 MaxSpeed: 363.357452 (71.922) PreStrafe: 291.434478 Strafes: 8 Sync: 96

NEW CJ REC

RAJU23/09/2009 20:43

Distance: 276.497314 MaxSpeed: 373.357452 (81.922) PreStrafe: 295.434478 Strafes: 9 Sync: 96

nubby pwned ?

Nubby-_-23/09/2009 20:45

fak iu

Page 100 of 676

Please log in to post replies.