Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 147 of 676
kzuq`sl1kroll30/01/2010 21:45

Today failed at 10x times 248+ on 247...

akse30/01/2010 21:49

sadface =(

n0k!31/01/2010 15:32(edited 31/01/2010 15:33)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iko9qw

DiDo-Grecord holder31/01/2010 16:13

still wonder why this thread exist :E

Skizo_record holder31/01/2010 22:08

Best stats with lowest pre :D

Click!

kafds31/01/2010 22:21

Originally posted by Skizo_ ツ
Best stats with lowest pre :D

Click!

gj n1 pro but thats... too basic mate :(

I've done many 253s with 269 and a few 254s.

|Hunter|31/01/2010 23:18

Bad timing or just slow fingers?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zpohww

Fliborecord holder Tournament #231/01/2010 23:39

Originally posted by kafds
Originally posted by Skizo_ ツ
Best stats with lowest pre :D

Click!

gj n1 pro but thats... too basic mate :(

I've done many 253s with 269 and a few 254s.

I've done 255 with 275 pre.

I guess I won, eh?

Skizo_record holder31/01/2010 23:49(edited 31/01/2010 23:50)

New lj block sw.

Pic : Click!

Demo : Click!

Nubby-_-01/02/2010 13:08

Originally posted by Skizo_ ツ
Best stats with lowest pre :D

Click!


u still cant beat me HAHAHA ANIMAL

WownuK;01/02/2010 15:17

hi, i jumped 220 is i jump world record? (i remember a guy who posted a 256 with gravity and 99999aa and said "hi, is i jump world record?")

V0ncH...01/02/2010 15:27

Originally posted by kafds
Originally posted by Skizo_ ツ
Best stats with lowest pre :D

Click!

gj n1 pro but thats... too basic mate :(

I've done many 253s with 269 and a few 254s.

i got 253 with 270pre, but got also 243lj with 255pre, which i'll post stats later

kREWAN01/02/2010 15:44

Oh I did 255.9 with 272.4 pre.....

































































not

RAJU01/02/2010 16:26

i did 255 with 272 pre

remake01/02/2010 18:02(edited 01/02/2010 18:02)

i did 250 and ate a sandwich afterwards.

chip01/02/2010 18:48

I did 252 with prestrafe

V0ncH...01/02/2010 18:53

Th1eF done 257.5stats LJ with 272pre
here is my 243:

Distance: 243.078247 MaxSpeed: 319.448303 (63.625) PreStrafe: 255.822738 Strafes: 6 Sync: 80

kafds01/02/2010 18:56

Canadians drink milk from bags.

fr1ggerX_x01/02/2010 19:44(edited 01/02/2010 19:59)

i did this when i beat a tj @fy_buzzkil2005 :D

Distance: 223.378247 MaxSpeed: 352.448303 (66.154) PreStrafe: 299.822738 Strafes: 6 Sync: 87

DEMO: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XBH2N7UK
MAP: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SGGXU2W0

p.s: it's not real stats, i don't remember exactly, see in demo:D

dixonich01/02/2010 20:38

Distance: 223.378247 MaxSpeed: 352.448303 (66.154) PreStrafe: 299.822738 Strafes: 6 Sync: 87
299+66? ;o

Page 147 of 676

Please log in to post replies.