Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 157 of 676
hardstyle!18/02/2010 22:10(edited 19/02/2010 12:15)

Originally posted by |Hunter|
New WJ MaxSpeed record :D ^^ http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/597/wjmaxrec.png


LoL :) I did my 270.2 with 341 maxspeed :p

fizik18/02/2010 22:34

Originally posted by DuFF-%
and?:) Give me your skypes i send 256 block and demo explorer i send.. :)


demo explorer is a trojan,isn't it?

btw l0l stats fail :(

Distance: 246.871459
MaxSpeed: 336.398132 (64.829)
PreStrafe: 271.568695
Strafes: 7
Sync: 75

1 13.510 0.000 19 69
2 12.657 0.000 17 69
3 10.456 0.000 15 80
4 8.449 0.000 17 58
5 7.553 0.000 8 100
6 6.635 0.000 13 77
7 5.566 0.000 7 100

pre sucky

cap1m;19/02/2010 00:19

wtf! 255.5 with 329 max?
damn.. i did 250 with better stats ;(

dImAr1k19/02/2010 00:28

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7853/2445242block.png

kREWAN19/02/2010 00:42

Originally posted by dImAr1k
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7853/2445242block.png

fu! I've done better annd still not over 240 -.-'

hardstyle!19/02/2010 01:34(edited 19/02/2010 12:16)

Originally posted by cap1m;
wtf! 255.5 with 329 max?
damn.. i did 250 with better stats ;(


I've done 252 with 318 maxspeed a few times x) 253 with 321 max too.

list3K19/02/2010 01:53

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1074/923165813.jpg :)
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/3294/923166023.jpg :(

nucLeaR19/02/2010 01:55

Originally posted by hardstyle!
Originally posted by |Hunter|
New WJ MaxSpeed record :D ^^ http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/597/wjmaxrec.png


LoL :) I did my 270.2 with 241 maxspeed :p

341

cap1m;19/02/2010 02:10

Originally posted by hardstyle!
Originally posted by cap1m;
wtf! 255.5 with 329 max?
damn.. i did 250 with better stats ;(


I've done 252 with 218 maxspeed a few times x) 253 with 221 max too.


318 ... 321..

demo of this jumps?

Shady`19/02/2010 06:17

yesterday failed 256 with 270 pre, and 256.7 with 272

EvoLuT1on19/02/2010 07:46

Originally posted by Shady`
yesterday failed 256 with 270 pre, and 256.7 with 272

demo?

opa19/02/2010 08:18(edited 19/02/2010 08:19)

yesterday failed to make 276 pre

Puppey19/02/2010 10:47

Originally posted by opa
yesterday failed to make 276 pre

demo or it didn't happen.

akse19/02/2010 11:22

i did 254.7 lj with 324 ms :)

wils19/02/2010 11:26

Originally posted by Shady`
yesterday failed 256 with 270 pre, and 256.7 with 272

did 256.9 fail on 255 5min before i made it.
271pre and 91 sync on 7strafes, 71 gain

hardstyle!19/02/2010 12:15

Originally posted by cap1m;
Originally posted by hardstyle!
Originally posted by cap1m;
wtf! 255.5 with 329 max?
damn.. i did 250 with better stats ;(


I've done 252 with 218 maxspeed a few times x) 253 with 221 max too.


318 ... 321..

demo of this jumps?


I always forget it's 300 not 200 :) I got screenshots but no demo.

hardstyle!19/02/2010 13:12

I just got 250.861 lj with 266 pre. That's the lowest pre I've ever had on a 250+ I think. ;)

Egorichstep19/02/2010 13:49

Originally posted by dImAr1k
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7853/2445242block.png

did 244.2 stats with 2 strafes

Shady`19/02/2010 14:21

here u go 256 with 270 pre http://www.sendspace.com/file/0d6yf3

kREWAN19/02/2010 14:50

Originally posted by Shady`
here u go 256 with 270 pre http://www.sendspace.com/file/0d6yf3

That has to be incorrect stats !

Page 157 of 676

Please log in to post replies.