Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 168 of 676
gen4y10/03/2010 13:00

agree with musaka

spray1k10/03/2010 13:38(edited 10/03/2010 13:39)

musaka +1, and also your nick [im a unknown] isn't written correctly :D

consoleduan10/03/2010 14:46

......lj252....

InfinityBG10/03/2010 14:55

musaka(my fav. food xD) with my old pre I had good edge and I did jump 268 with 269.5,but now with this pre..the jumpoff is 5~ that's sad..nevermind;D someday I'll do 270+(hope so);d

musaka10/03/2010 15:07

you will do it just keep trying and dont give up and hopefully we'll finaly have a bulgarian with 270(270+) block xD

Xaizen10/03/2010 15:16

Originally posted by musaka
if u can make 270+stats ezy why dont u go for 270 block instead?u just need to luck out a nice edge


wierdblocks? :P
map?

musaka10/03/2010 15:34

that was for dcj not wj

kREWAN10/03/2010 15:45

Originally posted by Xaizen
Originally posted by musaka
if u can make 270+stats ezy why dont u go for 270 block instead?u just need to luck out a nice edge


wierdblocks? :P
map?

weirdblock, lol'd so damn hard! :D

PuRPoSe10/03/2010 16:13

some1 did 273+stats? cj or wj whatever, just stats!!

musaka10/03/2010 16:14

infinity my edge is better :D http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/8830/aaaaaamx.jpg

InfinityBG10/03/2010 16:25

nice:D

kafds10/03/2010 17:42

Originally posted by PuRPoSe
some1 did 273+stats? cj or wj whatever, just stats!!

Yeah I believe 275+ has been done.

musaka10/03/2010 19:46

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1910/asadaaa.jpg :@:@

gen4y10/03/2010 20:24

o_O

DiDo-Grecord holder10/03/2010 20:32

Originally posted by musaka
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1910/asadaaa.jpg :@:@

uber jumpoff imo.

xex`10/03/2010 21:29(edited 11/03/2010 13:16)

Hello this mine rec with LJ)
http://img63.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20011.png/


Distance: 257.106933 MaxSpeed: 339.262573 (64.120) PreStrafe: 275.142089 Strafes: 6 Sync: 91
1 14.683 0.000 14.8 100
2 12.644 1.026 17.8 91
3 10.857 0.840 14.1 90
4 11.085 0.435 17.1 91
5 9.333 1.027 17.4 83
6 5.515 0.838 18.5 90

PuRPoSe10/03/2010 21:37

gj xex`
?block i cant see the pic

PuRPoSe10/03/2010 21:40

Originally posted by kafds
Originally posted by PuRPoSe
some1 did 273+stats? cj or wj whatever, just stats!!

Yeah I believe 275+ has been done.

who did it? FoF?

xex`10/03/2010 21:52

block 240 :D i'm trenning stats)

kREWAN10/03/2010 21:53

I think oTcHeTo did 274 with 5-6 strafes or something ;o

Page 168 of 676

Please log in to post replies.