Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 187 of 676
kafds11/04/2010 00:05

chip pretty much has it there. There just simply isn't enough (any) proof to support your claim. If it is a legal jump, then I can only congratulate you, it is indeed a nice one.

I wont accuse you of anything. Innocent until proven guilty. Unless if you're scandinavian, I've noticed I consider pretty much all of them cheaters.

Skizo_record holder12/04/2010 06:39

Originally posted by c-walkerrrr`
gj theddy, I did 254 block too 54 times till now lul-_-





Ahahahaa :D:D:DD

TlofT12/04/2010 07:42

Originally posted by kafds
Unless if you're scandinavian, I've noticed I consider pretty much all of them cheaters.


lol'd

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv90/t_loft/kz_longjumps20029.jpg

my pro edge skills on 245 block -_- missed that along with at least 10 246.5+

sparkEE12/04/2010 07:54

my new block 248... lj rec 251 :P

Punk^12/04/2010 14:31

Watch out kafds.
We've got vikings. You've only got the dudesons.

kafds12/04/2010 18:52

We also have mämmi. Its a traditional Finnish easter delicacy, its make from rye. Its brown and looks like diarrhea and its not very good. :(

sDM12/04/2010 19:41

Type: HighJump (Failed)
Direction: Forwards
Distance: 229.616867
MaxSpeed: 342.118286 (69.846)
PreStrafe: 272.271514
Strafes: 5
Sync: 89

new mspeed rec and gain :))

ZiK BlooDRaveN12/04/2010 22:41

epiq (( http://www.sendspace.com/file/3j2fi6

- nympho -12/04/2010 22:47

o shit

Skizo_record holder13/04/2010 13:23

nice zik :(

sDM14/04/2010 16:51

with BJ

Bhop Distance: 247.834991 MaxSpeed: 345.581542 (45.833) PreStrafe: 299.748199 (0.000) Strafes: 5 Sync: 80
1 16.672 0.000 19.9 100
2 9.768 0.735 19.8 90
3 9.482 0.000 17.6 100
4 6.909 0.277 16.7 58
5 3.000 0.278 25.6 62

BaRRiGAOO14/04/2010 20:58

failed at 252 block :S :


Distance: 255.242263 MaxSpeed: 341.217559 (66.012) PreStrafe: 275.204742 Strafes: 7 Sync: 9

Skizo_record holder15/04/2010 14:44
Trolis15/04/2010 15:02

New stats rec :S

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/5947/kzlongjumps0000.png

|Hunter|15/04/2010 15:40

Originally posted by TlofT
Originally posted by kafds
Unless if you're scandinavian, I've noticed I consider pretty much all of them cheaters.


lol'd

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv90/t_loft/kz_longjumps20029.jpg

my pro edge skills on 245 block -_- missed that along with at least 10 246.5+

I am "pro" like you with very bad edge ^^. Actually 10 246.5 misses is nothing, I've missed more than 50 in 2 hours, and I didn't jumped that block :(.
The best miss: http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/6674/standupbhoprec.png

buh16/04/2010 01:11

Bhop Distance: 248.682723 MaxSpeed: 353.521850 (54.113) PreStrafe: 299.408294 (0.000) Strafes: 7 Sync: 83

Distance: 236.612380 MaxSpeed: 345.626800 (71.325) PreStrafe: 274.301300 Strafes: 8 Sync: 94

dx^16/04/2010 04:04(edited 16/04/2010 04:06)

http://img534.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20000.png/

255 with 5 strafes :D :D

TlofT16/04/2010 05:03

yeah hunter i dont get it either. i cant lj for 2 hours.. i did about 30 minutes while i watched golf.

akse17/04/2010 13:49

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nsjqj6 :!

spray1k19/04/2010 11:01(edited 19/04/2010 11:05)

Originally posted by Аксеон
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nsjqj6 :!

It's the 5th time? gj, go for 247 :)

Page 187 of 676

Please log in to post replies.