Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 193 of 676
nucLeaR30/04/2010 17:24

Originally posted by PuRPoSe
CJ Distance: 263.288513 MaxSpeed: 339.358215 (48.560) PreStrafe: (273.976) 290.797943 Strafes: 4 Sync: 91
1 15.814 0.000 17.9 92
2 13.448 0.648 23.4 82
3 12.579 1.285 22.5 93
4 6.718 0.972 36.0 96
if i wanna 265stats, how to fix it
help!


Use paint or notepad in your case.

Trolis30/04/2010 20:01

Lol.

PuRPoSe, you pre is good, but I suggest you to try more strafes, I know It's poss to jump further, but your gain is only 48, so keep practicing, and enjoy.

ZiK BlooDRaveN30/04/2010 21:36

Originally posted by Krzywy
Originally posted by kzuq`kolobok
hm.. my sbj rec with 5 strfs 247,8
with 6 248.0 -.-


not bad, i did 248.7 with 6 strafes and 250.2 with 8 strafes but i cant 5 strafes :(

btw. Zik cwalker did 100 sync with 8 strafes

i did it too and not 1 time

PuRPoSe01/05/2010 06:06

Originally posted by Trolis
Lol.

PuRPoSe, you pre is good, but I suggest you to try more strafes, I know It's poss to jump further, but your gain is only 48, so keep practicing, and enjoy.

thx dude!
when i did 264stats, then i'll try 5strafes.
PS: I heard that aftermatch, Avatar did 296pre, is that possible?

Playmate01/05/2010 11:07

Originally posted by PuRPoSe
Originally posted by Trolis
Lol.

PuRPoSe, you pre is good, but I suggest you to try more strafes, I know It's poss to jump further, but your gain is only 48, so keep practicing, and enjoy.

thx dude!
when i did 264stats, then i'll try 5strafes.
PS: I heard that aftermatch, Avatar did 296pre, is that possible?


Dunno about aftermatch, but avatar did few times.

TlofT01/05/2010 12:04

Distance: 260.151702 MaxSpeed: 340.643707 (59.738) PreStrafe: 280.904785 Strafes: 7 Sync: 84

new cj rec. im awful with the pre

aftermatch-_-01/05/2010 12:17

296.1 like more then a year ago

PuRPoSe01/05/2010 13:25

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
296.1 like more then a year ago

that's awesome!
i saw ur cj271.6stats, awesome too!
ps:u still geeking cj now?

ZiK BlooDRaveN01/05/2010 13:55

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
296.1 like more then a year ago

+1 i idi it in the end of 2008

theddy01/05/2010 14:21

http://img180.imageshack.us/i/lolpre.png/

lol :D

Krzywy01/05/2010 15:17

http://i40.tinypic.com/27yqwxf.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2r77n09.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/iwua8j.jpg

my last jumps

TlofT01/05/2010 15:44

giant resolution

theddy01/05/2010 20:50

http://img338.yfrog.com/img338/4976/254269.png

hehe

Gargoyle01/05/2010 22:54

Originally posted by Krzywy
http://i40.tinypic.com/27yqwxf.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2r77n09.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/iwua8j.jpg

my last jumps


You should work on your pre:o

fizik02/05/2010 16:50

Bhop Distance: 244.970611 MaxSpeed: 344.384216 (44.484) PreStrafe: 299.899841 (0.000) Strafes: 6 Sync: 78

not standup : D!

kolobok02/05/2010 18:51

and what?
my rec 246,5 =/

fizik02/05/2010 20:24(edited 02/05/2010 20:25)

"The best LJ/CJ/BJ/other stats?"

xaxaxaxa ((

No seriously,then you're better than me. But I still like to post my stats :/

nucLeaR02/05/2010 21:03

My rec is 245.5 but that is still good. Shall i say i did that 245.5 with 296 pre ?

Trolis02/05/2010 21:13

feil @ 240

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6325/kzlongjumps20008.png

Skizo_record holder02/05/2010 21:48

ahahaha trolis :D

Page 193 of 676

Please log in to post replies.