Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 214 of 676
Harley11/07/2010 18:36

250.314804 MaxSpeed: 322.408935 (48.449) PreStrafe: 273.958953 Strafes: 6 Sync: 85
1 11.987 0.000 18.4 90
2 11.045 1.124 19.1 92
3 9.656 0.912 15.3 90
4 5.449 0.852 12.5 87
5 5.847 0.000 15.2 63
6 4.464 0.801 19.2 88

omgawd, finally ^^

musaka11/07/2010 19:43

Registered Member #236 and now you made ur first 250?

unBreakS11/07/2010 19:52

well maybe he was retired

akse11/07/2010 20:16

Originally posted by musaka
Registered Member #236 and now you made ur first 250?

i hear this from geek

musaka11/07/2010 23:24

http://img340.imageshack.us/f/sdasdsasa.jpg/ the last strafes has 0 gained but 100 sync ? lolwut

kREWAN11/07/2010 23:41

Those stats are bugged

musaka12/07/2010 00:20(edited 12/07/2010 00:51)

you wish,what makes you think that

Harley12/07/2010 02:15

yup, that's correct. i never cared for ljing before and i had a... 3 year?!... break

kafds12/07/2010 02:29

Whoa, congratulations mr. Harley! I still remember my first 250 stats, it was a 250.0 so a pretty lucky jump there. I remember that day like yesterday... it was an epic day, a really great day in all ways... me and KeltA were still close, now we're just distant and I feel like we aren't communicating the way we used to. Well, I think everything nice ends some day. KeltA was so proud of me that day, he cheered me all the way through my process advancing from a novice jumper to the best jumper in the world. I broke my bunnyhop + countjump records the same day. Really unbelievable.

@musaka: The speed gain isn't a flat 0.00000, as you see. The airtime of your last strafe was only 1.3% and therefore no humanbeing has any time to make a proper strafe during that fragment of a millisecond. You managed to gain a microscopic amount of speed with an extremely small strafe and thats just it. Really nice dcj there, I hope you have someone like KeltA was to me... a mentor who was proud of his apprentice.

A3TIUS12/07/2010 15:23(edited 12/07/2010 15:23)

I got pr4d :) as my mentor...
And believe it or not I cherish the day I crossed 250 mark more then my present lj rec...

akse12/07/2010 19:01

Originally posted by kafds
Whoa, congratulations mr. Harley! I still remember my first 250 stats, it was a 250.0 so a pretty lucky jump there. I remember that day like yesterday... it was an epic day, a really great day in all ways... me and KeltA were still close, now we're just distant and I feel like we aren't communicating the way we used to. Well, I think everything nice ends some day. KeltA was so proud of me that day, he cheered me all the way through my process advancing from a novice jumper to the best jumper in the world. I broke my bunnyhop + countjump records the same day. Really unbelievable.

dont care...

musaka12/07/2010 19:56

dont post then?

list3K12/07/2010 22:17

Originally posted by musaka
dont post then?

Harley12/07/2010 22:20

thanks, kafds, great words. yeah, it felt kinda similar to me, besides i don't have a mentor ^^
a3t!u$, yeah I see your point. it's something very special, like finally having torn down a barrier.
oh and akseon, we don't care, if you care.

duRke14/07/2010 20:45

:( http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8003/faaaail.jpg ... and mb 250 with 265 pre, i hope that it isn´t bug http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/6458/faaail2.jpg ... i got the demo too

c-walker`15/07/2010 13:59

new cj rec http://i31.tinypic.com/ydvo7.jpg

unBreakS15/07/2010 14:31

gj c-walkerrr

dx^15/07/2010 14:51

gj walker , i made 293 pre , its 267 stats , you made 291, 269 n1..

musaka15/07/2010 20:24

gj

PU9makerrecord holder16/07/2010 00:10

lj rec, nothing special :D http://img51.imageshack.us/f/65830704.jpg/ and fail on 256 damn ! http://img689.imageshack.us/i/256n.jpg/

Page 214 of 676

Please log in to post replies.