Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 218 of 676
RAJU22/07/2010 16:07

i remembered with that musaka pic my fail, on 263 or 264 block, well i failed 270.9 stats bw :D

Hourjack23/07/2010 00:10

http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/885/2353885z.jpg I myself dunno how that happened I must be the most unfortunate guy in Longjumping

sPADERâ™ 23/07/2010 00:27

Originally posted by Hourjack
http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/885/2353885z.jpg I myself dunno how that happened I must be the most unfortunate guy in Longjumping


happend to me alot of times, it might have to do with your ljstats showing incorrect distance or that the jumpedge is wrong since theres no reason why you shouldnt have made that

fizik23/07/2010 00:33

Maybe he didn't jump straight?

PU9makerrecord holder23/07/2010 00:52

or stats are bugged

zteuq23/07/2010 01:10

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
since theres no reason why you shouldnt have made that


? Mr. Longjumper, you're wrong here!

sPADERâ™ 23/07/2010 04:40(edited 23/07/2010 04:41)

okay correct me why am wrong then instead of making a senseles coment like that? Doesnt mather if he didnt jump straight or not if you jump 255.9 stats and you have jump edge 1.3 on a 254 block, 255.9-254 = 1.9, 1.9-1.3 = 0.6 landedge. Maybe this is hard math for you but obviously theres no reason why he shouldnt have landed it, id say go check the realdistance on demo

musaka23/07/2010 06:48

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
okay correct me why am wrong then instead of making a senseles coment like that? Doesnt mather if he didnt jump straight or not if you jump 255.9 stats and you have jump edge 1.3 on a 254 block, 255.9-254 = 1.9, 1.9-1.3 = 0.6 landedge. Maybe this is hard math for you but obviously theres no reason why he shouldnt have landed it, id say go check the realdistance on demo

+1

Hourjack23/07/2010 09:40

U are all right ... Yes I didn't jump straight and I'm sure that the edge distances is incorrect cuz I never land a block with a 0.6 units over the block+jumpoff on my LAN server but on a public server I easily land even with 0.2

zteuq23/07/2010 10:11

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
okay correct me why am wrong then instead of making a senseles coment like that? Doesnt mather if he didnt jump straight or not if you jump 255.9 stats and you have jump edge 1.3 on a 254 block, 255.9-254 = 1.9, 1.9-1.3 = 0.6 landedge. Maybe this is hard math for you but obviously theres no reason why he shouldnt have landed it, id say go check the realdistance on demo


There has been countless examples like this through-out the edgedistance plugin time. Are you really suggesting everyone turn 90 degrees and jump stright? Even a 1 degree could cause some loss in edge, even that 0.6 you pointed out. But since he didn't post the demo we can't check it out. Some dude, dunno nympho or whoever had 257 fail on 255 with like under 1 jumpoff iirc, nothing new here.

sPADERâ™ 23/07/2010 10:39(edited 23/07/2010 10:40)

still, even if you jump straight or not you get stats from where you jumped to where you land and push duck + edge stats wich basicly means that it doesnt remove units or add units that doesnt get showed pn the ljstats if you dont jump straight thats total bs IF you have correct longjump stats. And actually alot of people doesnt aim to jump 90 degree straight check my 256 demo for example, still i land it. And in hours case i you can see his using old ljstats wich are most likely very incorrect id say he didnt jump far enough to land the block but no demo no love ;( so problem solved go dload new stats d:

zteuq23/07/2010 10:56

Cant be annoyed reading that, so gj you're right I'm wrong another day saved.

sPADERâ™ 23/07/2010 11:28

haha! good then you wont call me mr.longjumper next time!

Harley23/07/2010 12:59

i think, angle does matter a lot.
watch this demo i recorded quickly: http://www.sendspace.com/file/y41kyo
almost 1.3 units landing edge. ofc the angle is very extreme, but you should get the trick. it's plain trigonometry actually.
sorry, if i understood anything wrong in your discussion, tho.

akse23/07/2010 13:06

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vp25xz not rec, but anyways ... :)

IsengArd23/07/2010 19:22

250 lj block <3

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23492430/250_lj_IsengArd.rar

But still one thing is annoying me, i did fckin 2x 253 in a row and 4x 252 in a row, but still cant get teh 254 stats :<
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2157/isengard2539.png

musaka23/07/2010 19:47

Originally posted by IsengArd
250 lj block <3

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23492430/250_lj_IsengArd.rar

But still one thing is annoying me, i did fckin 2x 253 in a row and 4x 252 in a row, but still cant get teh 254 stats :<
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2157/isengard2539.png

1 advice. dont jump on 220 block

200623/07/2010 20:10

rofl'd at isengard, gj for 253 stats anyways :D

fizik23/07/2010 22:24

Don't jump on low blocks. 245 minimum for warmup.

Btw,you cant check failstats on demos sPADER and other guy. I tried once,it said I jumped 265...

Hourjack24/07/2010 00:15

well if 1 day I jump that fucking 254 block I'm gonna post the demo here so you guys could check it , but for now I' don't have the nerves and the luck .

Page 218 of 676

Please log in to post replies.