Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 222 of 676
w0cAD`04/08/2010 13:48(edited 04/08/2010 13:49)

http://img717.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20012.png/ This is my lj record, I did it a little late, but still shows something:)

taka04/08/2010 14:49(edited 04/08/2010 14:50)

Originally posted by w0cAD`
http://img717.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20012.png/ This is my lj record, I did it a little late, but still shows something:)

probably bugged, i did 255 w/ 4 strafes once when the map ended like that

p0ku*04/08/2010 17:26(edited 09/08/2010 13:29)

who cares

sPADERâ™ 04/08/2010 18:56

Wocad got demo?

w0cAD`04/08/2010 19:37

poku fu noob

RAJU05/08/2010 01:43

wocad no demo, ure a cheater

gastoN.05/08/2010 02:49

new stats:
lj 255
sbj 247
dcj 269

w0cAD`05/08/2010 05:15

RAJU axaxa probably bugged stats noob :)

Sitka05/08/2010 12:54

LJ: 255.4
CJ: 262.x
SBJ: 250.2
BJ: 244.x

RAJU05/08/2010 13:49

actually , here is 1 noob, and its u .

kREWAN05/08/2010 15:28

And you, what are, hmm? Pro, hmm? So I think not. Hmmmmmm.

musaka05/08/2010 15:57

Originally posted by Master Yoda
And you, what are, hmm? Pro, hmm? So I think not. Hmmmmmm.

you fail hard at being yoda

koukouz mapperrecord holder05/08/2010 20:22

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by Master Yoda
And you, what are, hmm? Pro, hmm? So I think not. Hmmmmmm.

you fail hard at being yoda


how can he fail to be someone he is?

w0cAD`05/08/2010 20:37

RAJU got ip for lj race ..

musaka05/08/2010 20:46

because he isnt?

zteuq05/08/2010 21:17

Originally posted by Master Yoda
And you, what are, hmm? Pro, hmm? So I think not. Hmmmmmm.


Seriously, I'd think this is "almost funny but not quite" if you'd do it right, but you're doing it waaaay fucking worse than expected so stop this nonsense already for the sake of this forums kind.

- nympho -05/08/2010 22:15

2 months without cs and ive jumped 255 block!!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ox29y7

PU9makerrecord holder05/08/2010 22:34

nicely done -nymphoman-

jack frog05/08/2010 23:06

Well, I know I'm a beginner but still I want to show my new personal record :) :

245 Block, Prestrafe right
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4426/245blockprestraferight.jpg

Longjumping on the block is so much harder than on a flat ground. It's intresting.

LJ - 253.9
CJ - 263.4
DCJ - 264.X
SBJ - 247.1
BJ - 244.X
___
stupid thread

Page 222 of 676

Please log in to post replies.