Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 228 of 676
Krzywy18/08/2010 02:49

http://i33.tinypic.com/51yf.jpg omfg edge!

akse18/08/2010 09:53

Nice, ahaha.

FLP18/08/2010 10:04

lmao :D

ORP19/08/2010 08:46

lj:255.5xx
bhl:244.xxx
cj:262

I try my best fXck the LJ,but only beat the 253 block...

fizik19/08/2010 11:32(edited 19/08/2010 14:38)

I haven't strafed for a couple days so I tried again 2 days ago. I beat my HJ rec 3 times in 10mins and now I managed to do a 241HJ with the lamest strafes ever: http://www.abload.de/img/kz_longjumps20004exxu.png

Then yesterday I went back to practising sw and made 240hj :o http://www.abload.de/img/kz_longjumps20003sz0t.png

demos: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23870058/fizik_hjs.rar

oh yah,new way to celebrate block ^-^

akse19/08/2010 13:33

Originally posted by fizik
yesterday I went back to practising sw

I watched both demos, but i can't see you there practising sideways. :S Check it.

fizik19/08/2010 14:35(edited 19/08/2010 14:37)

Originally posted by fizik
Then yesterday I went back to practising sw and made 240hj :o http://www.abload.de/img/kz_longjumps20003sz0t.png


??

edit: oh you're right,I renamed the wrong files :S Sorry,fixed link now it should be fine

VeRoX_19/08/2010 14:46

New dcj record
Type: Double CountJump
Direction: Forwards
Distance: 267.098632
MaxSpeed: 352.261199 (53.952)
PreStrafe: 298.308288
Strafes: 6
Syn

|Hunter|19/08/2010 16:14(edited 19/08/2010 16:14)

Originally posted by Krzywy
http://i33.tinypic.com/51yf.jpg omfg edge!

And I miss only 247.x and 248.x stats at 245 block (+246 but I want at least 245 so I CAN'T :D )

@fizik: nice 241 with 254 stats, I did 241 with 256.1 stats, 6 strafes (but real dist is 255.7 :D), and I missed a lot of 256's at 242 and 243 block (fck that).

fizik19/08/2010 18:43

Sick man,I never tried 240hj since I almost made it with 255,7 and 16 edge :D

kREWAN19/08/2010 20:29

Distance: 240.157104 MaxSpeed: 329.024719 PreStrafe: 255.939041 Strafes: 6 Sync: 83 rofl

2Dex Tournament #219/08/2010 21:38

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7914/synct.jpg Didn't play for 10 days,i have a sucky pre,sucky strafes and sucky gain,but the sync rocks.

200619/08/2010 22:06

tbh, lucked stats ain't anything special lol

dx^19/08/2010 23:53

254.9 with 10 strafes :
http://img444.imageshack.us/i/eitaaa.png/

268cj rec : http://www.sendspace.com/file/hqpv18
and 254 with pre 269 :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vd2f0z

Scarr20/08/2010 00:01

Originally posted by dx^
254.9 with 10 strafes :
http://img444.imageshack.us/i/eitaaa.png/



ehm failed and bugged stats:< you tried to cheat us?

dx^20/08/2010 00:57

not cheated i trainning 9 and 10 strafes , i made this stats lucky on 247block on dementia

fizik20/08/2010 12:02(edited 20/08/2010 12:03)

It's fake stats,last strafe has huge loss.

Where's the message you landed it? :O

unBreakS20/08/2010 12:29

Originally posted by fizik
It's fake stats,last strafe has huge loss.

Where's the message you landed it? :O

Sometimes the messege gets delay`d i`m just sayin and about the stats fake

theddy20/08/2010 23:09

haven't played cs a while and got a new ljrec.

Distance: 256.178833 MaxSpeed: 340.661346 (66.957) PreStrafe: 273.703521 Strafes: 8 Sync: 87

somerandom stats:
LJ Distance: 234.076446 Maxspeed: 341.655059 (72.997) Prestrafe: 268.657379 Strafes: 8 Sync: 9

Distance: 254.628250 MaxSpeed: 329.094289 (57.985) PreStrafe: 271.098846 Strafes: 9 Sync: 91

sDM20/08/2010 23:53(edited 21/08/2010 00:04)

random - HJ Distance: 219.305038 Maxspeed: 321.014953 (75.979) Prestrafe: 245.035781 Strafes: 7 Sync: 90

missed 248.0 2 times on 246 bhop block today :s

heres 1st miss:
SBJ Distance: 248.042648 Maxspeed: 353.239318 (53.807) Prestrafe: 299.431518 Strafes: 7 Sync: 82


and the second one:
SBJ Distance: 248.087112 Maxspeed: 356.019531 (56.378) Prestrafe: 299.640808 Strafes: 7 Sync: 86

btw got demos ^^

Page 228 of 676

Please log in to post replies.