Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 232 of 676
Ackn_01/09/2010 11:04

http://i53.tinypic.com/29da9np.jpg 254.3(10aa for fizik..)

dx^01/09/2010 15:54

Originally posted by leggie
you know it could be a glitch, when the map is about to change and you do a jump the strafes usually come up as like 0-3 strafes etc... and it's right at the end of his consol he prolly did that.

he was accurately oque occurred was playing in spanishxj server when the map was to change gave lj and I looked in the console was this stats I I did not use cheat musaka its noob of excrement

fizik01/09/2010 15:56

Originally posted by ackn
http://i53.tinypic.com/29da9np.jpg 254.3(10aa for fizik..)


Dude,once again,youre not posting for me here,all I said was that this forum is not about 100aa...now stop using my name all the time,I thank you.

musaka01/09/2010 16:13(edited 01/09/2010 16:18)

Originally posted by dx^
Originally posted by leggie
you know it could be a glitch, when the map is about to change and you do a jump the strafes usually come up as like 0-3 strafes etc... and it's right at the end of his consol he prolly did that.

he was accurately oque occurred was playing in spanishxj server when the map was to change gave lj and I looked in the console was this stats I I did not use cheat musaka its noob of excrement

may i ask then WHY did you post it when you knew that its bugged.no one would believe you anyways

dx^01/09/2010 18:37

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by dx^
Originally posted by leggie
you know it could be a glitch, when the map is about to change and you do a jump the strafes usually come up as like 0-3 strafes etc... and it's right at the end of his consol he prolly did that.

he was accurately oque occurred was playing in spanishxj server when the map was to change gave lj and I looked in the console was this stats I I did not use cheat musaka its noob of excrement

may i ask then WHY did you post it when you knew that its bugged.no one would believe you anyways


I was good to know that it was bug now, I do not know why I posted here, but not so good but I'll post "shit" as you mentioned

leggie01/09/2010 19:43

leggie was right

dx^01/09/2010 20:20

new lj rec http://img843.imageshack.us/i/rec2565.png/

200601/09/2010 20:52

Originally posted by dx^
new lj rec http://img843.imageshack.us/i/rec2565.png/

273 pre? gj anyways

PS. gj for n1tram for having the most viewed non-sticky thread

PuRPoSe02/09/2010 15:43

my cj-rec
http://i56.tinypic.com/2637bkx.jpg

PU9makerrecord holder02/09/2010 20:32

Originally posted by PuRPoSe
my cj-rec
http://i56.tinypic.com/2637bkx.jpg


nice.. it would be 264 block with this landing :)

Krzywy02/09/2010 21:53

Wasted pre but gj

musaka02/09/2010 22:16

wasted indeed

wils03/09/2010 00:58

when we speaking of wasted, failed 266 block earlier sideways.

CJ Distance: 269.956878 MaxSpeed: 357.392517 (64.018) PreStrafe: (274.817) 293.374298 Strafes: 6 Sync: 84

kyser03/09/2010 01:16

Originally posted by wils
when we speaking of wasted, failed 266 block earlier sideways.

CJ Distance: 269.956878 MaxSpeed: 357.392517 (64.018) PreStrafe: (274.817) 293.374298 Strafes: 6 Sync: 84

oh god, do you have a demo?

scmb03/09/2010 02:43

my cj rec http://img217.imageshack.us/i/56918216.jpg/

CowOnCrack03/09/2010 04:26

Somehow beat my old record on the SECOND jump from not LJing in 2 weeks (then failed hard afterward for an hour, of course).

Distance: 252.872039 MaxSpeed: 327.697937 (51.203) PreStrafe: 276.494659 Strafes: 5 Sync: 76
1 11.573 0.000 18% 100
2 8.683 0.132 15% 63
3 10.565 0.177 18% 69
4 12.738 0.000 16% 100
5 7.642 0.646 31% 65

dx^03/09/2010 04:30

new rec lj [2] http://img43.imageshack.us/i/new2566.png/

PuRPoSe03/09/2010 06:04(edited 03/09/2010 06:15)

yeah, good pre, but I learn 6strafes just 1 month, so, it's mass.
give me time. :D

musaka03/09/2010 08:17

Originally posted by dx^
new rec lj [2] http://img43.imageshack.us/i/new2566.png/

nice stats you got there,good job

wils03/09/2010 11:38

Originally posted by kyser
Originally posted by wils
when we speaking of wasted, failed 266 block earlier sideways.

CJ Distance: 269.956878 MaxSpeed: 357.392517 (64.018) PreStrafe: (274.817) 293.374298 Strafes: 6 Sync: 84

oh god, do you have a demo?


On pub sry, dont even know where it came from, only did like lame 267s with 293+ pres and bam i missed that one. geeking 268 atm, like a motherfucker i'd say. But it wont happen on demo...

Page 232 of 676

Please log in to post replies.