Sticky
271.6 , long time ago when i use to cj only 24/7, pathetic i know. i barely go over 265 now
HEHE
that's the best cj stats I've ever known!
Wow, nice aftermatch, probable 2nd result in a world. Avatar got 273.0 :D
Originally posted by PlaymateWow, nice aftermatch, probable 2nd result in a world. Avatar got 273.0 :D
do u have pic or demo, I wanna see the stats :D
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7972/swrec.jpg
this my sw lj rec^^ i'm not played one year, and now i jumping sw better then fw :)
267SWDCJ block http://www.sendspace.com/file/z9lsag O_O
i think i posted it recently but nvm got only 270 stats on pic http://i30.tinypic.com/34ou3qo.jpg
I found ur 271.6 pic
http://i54.tinypic.com/8wib93.jpg
Originally posted by Womanaizerhttp://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7972/swrec.jpg
this my sw lj rec^^ i'm not played one year, and now i jumping sw better then fw :)
254 with that ms and sync?O_O can it be?i ask cuz i get better stats and lower distance
Actually it can,but I wouldn't believe in these stats. Don't think they're real.
the stats its precise... but I dont think that its with legal setings
agree with fizik i think bugged i heard this plugin is bugged as hell
YAY 237 bhop block :D http://www.sendspace.com/file/k9c47q
271 pre 254 block http://img715.imageshack.us/f/waeo.jpg/
omfg^p agree with ur name :) rip cyx..but here is a kz community :)
Originally posted by acknomfg^p agree with ur name :) rip cyx..but here is a kz community :)
wth
he has name riip cyx ingame(i watch it from his demo)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/g6sn2r
255x2 block <3 nymhpo btw,but whatever :D
hit'em up dexy
Originally posted by 2Dexxhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/g6sn2r
255x2 block <3 nymhpo btw,but whatever :D
What the hell! Uber stuff dude.
256 or noob
Please log in to post replies.