Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 244 of 676
wils04/10/2010 11:43

Originally posted by ackn
Originally posted by 2006
Originally posted by ackn
he failed 260 with 270stats and you tell him to go to 270?-.-

why not?

why yes?he can go 270 block but he already failed 270 on 260...


Im acctually with you. My edge is a total crap nowadays...
And i jumped 270stats two times that night... No chance in hell ill beat 270 block with that.

200604/10/2010 14:43

Originally posted by ackn
Originally posted by 2006
Originally posted by ackn
he failed 260 with 270stats and you tell him to go to 270?-.-

why not?

why yes?he can go 270 block but he already failed 270 on 260...

there still is a chance to duck the 270 block.

Womanaizer04/10/2010 16:36

bj rec :) not stand-up
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8054/bjrec.jpg

Ackn_04/10/2010 17:03

Originally posted by wils
Originally posted by ackn
Originally posted by 2006
Originally posted by ackn
he failed 260 with 270stats and you tell him to go to 270?-.-

why not?

why yes?he can go 270 block but he already failed 270 on 260...


Im acctually with you. My edge is a total crap nowadays...
And i jumped 270stats two times that night... No chance in hell ill beat 270 block with that.

agree with u...I mean u cant beat the 260 block with 270stats(270.0) and u'll go to 270block?and 270.0 for the 270 block?260with 270stats fail first he must do the 260 and then 270 not 270 and then 260:)

aftermatch-_-04/10/2010 18:39

lol, what an explanation :D

Ackn_04/10/2010 18:40

yea little noob but i want to explain u in greek :D bad english many numbers:O

akse04/10/2010 19:00

gj, Womanaizer ;]

Womanaizer04/10/2010 19:23

thx Aks :)

Womanaizer04/10/2010 19:24

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/481/bugmz.jpg
bug? or not?

Womanaizer04/10/2010 19:25

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/7976/mdeb.jpg
rec stats with this pre :)

Krzywy04/10/2010 19:29

Originally posted by Womanaizer
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/481/bugmz.jpg
bug? or not?


for me, not

Ackn_04/10/2010 19:56

for me 50% yes:O

200604/10/2010 20:16

Originally posted by ackn
agree with u...I mean u cant beat the 260 block with 270stats(270.0) and u'll go to 270block?and 270.0 for the 270 block?260with 270stats fail first he must do the 260 and then 270 not 270 and then 260:)

wtf LOL

Krzywy04/10/2010 20:53

http://oi40.tinypic.com/iwua8j.jpg

old screen

- nympho -04/10/2010 21:57(edited 04/10/2010 21:58)

i've landed 255 stats with the same pre

|Hunter|04/10/2010 22:06

Again 248 sbj stats, I suck nowadays, my lj skill is gone since february :D but I lucked one.
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4318/kzxjclimbtrip0000.png

Krzywy04/10/2010 22:29

Originally posted by |Hunter|
Again 248 sbj stats, I suck nowadays, my lj skill is gone since february :D but I lucked one.
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4318/kzxjclimbtrip0000.png



try 247 block

akse05/10/2010 05:27

Originally posted by Krzywy
Originally posted by |Hunter|
Again 248 sbj stats, I suck nowadays, my lj skill is gone since february :D but I lucked one.
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4318/kzxjclimbtrip0000.png



try 247 block

you are active only in this lj thread lol :3

200605/10/2010 05:55

Originally posted by Akseon
you are active only in this lj thread lol :3

not

Womanaizer05/10/2010 08:09

Krzywy, nice stats

Page 244 of 676

Please log in to post replies.