Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 262 of 676
nucLeaR13/11/2010 00:43

Originally posted by buh
Originally posted by fizik
Originally posted by buh
http://www.own3d.tv/video/39339/Test

Demo!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xpncgj


He asked for demo, not for checking and obviously seeing that it's not legal and therefore banning you, but just for watching it in-game.

Memories13/11/2010 00:49(edited 13/11/2010 00:50)

nucLear, i didnt understand anything of what you said, and btw, buh is clear and one of the best players in arg. so stop trolling.

dx^13/11/2010 02:02(edited 13/11/2010 03:07)

YEAHHH 3rd time on 255 block

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jb9yrj

:D

theddy13/11/2010 09:00(edited 13/11/2010 09:08)

gj dx^!

DCJ Distance: 273.054687 Maxspeed: 364.819732 (65.858) Prestrafe: (274.4) (283.3) 298.961730 Strafes: 6 Sync: 90

burnhouse13/11/2010 10:18

Originally posted by theddy
gj dx^!

DCJ Distance: 273.054687 Maxspeed: 364.819732 (65.858) Prestrafe: (274.4) (283.3) 298.961730 Strafes: 6 Sync: 90


n1 theddy :o uber maxspeed

NeYoXDDD13/11/2010 10:40

theddy,the DCJ Master ! :D

fizik13/11/2010 10:56

Originally posted by Memories
nucLear, i didnt understand anything of what you said, and btw, buh is clear and one of the best players in arg. so stop trolling.


Me neither.
I just asked for a demo because I love that strafes and I wanna see that edge =D
I know buh is legit.

spray1k13/11/2010 13:01

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1543/255miss.jpg
I was close :)

jack frog13/11/2010 13:43(edited 13/11/2010 13:44)

Originally posted by theddy
gj dx^!

DCJ Distance: 273.054687 Maxspeed: 364.819732 (65.858) Prestrafe: (274.4) (283.3) 298.961730 Strafes: 6 Sync: 90


When will you submit a demo for the WR ranking?

musaka13/11/2010 14:03

When he decides/wants?

dx^13/11/2010 14:09

Originally posted by spray1k
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1543/255miss.jpg
I was close :)

see my bad edge
http://img534.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20001p.png/

spray1k13/11/2010 14:19

Originally posted by dx^
Originally posted by spray1k
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1543/255miss.jpg
I was close :)

see my bad edge
http://img534.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20001p.png/


Your edge is sick, the problem was in a straight flying imo :)

theddy13/11/2010 16:07

Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by theddy
gj dx^!

DCJ Distance: 273.054687 Maxspeed: 364.819732 (65.858) Prestrafe: (274.4) (283.3) 298.961730 Strafes: 6 Sync: 90


When will you submit a demo for the WR ranking?


I'm waiting this thread to be with 273 pages then ill submit :) NOT

dx^13/11/2010 16:51

Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by theddy
gj dx^!

DCJ Distance: 273.054687 Maxspeed: 364.819732 (65.858) Prestrafe: (274.4) (283.3) 298.961730 Strafes: 6 Sync: 90


When will you submit a demo for the WR ranking?


I'm waiting this thread to be with 273 pages then ill submit :) NOT

nice theddy sick speed :P

akse13/11/2010 19:35

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7241/kzlongjumps20000.png
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3605/kzlongjumps20001.png
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/5761/kzlongjumps20002.png
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5104/kzlongjumps20004.png
fu*k it :D

theddy13/11/2010 19:58

nice akseon, gogo bhop blocks

dx^13/11/2010 20:32

Originally posted by Akseon
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7241/kzlongjumps20000.png
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3605/kzlongjumps20001.png
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/5761/kzlongjumps20002.png
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5104/kzlongjumps20004.png
fu*k it :D

299 gg :D

akse13/11/2010 21:20

xd http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7241/kzlongjumps20000.png

jack frog13/11/2010 21:33

Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by theddy
gj dx^!

DCJ Distance: 273.054687 Maxspeed: 364.819732 (65.858) Prestrafe: (274.4) (283.3) 298.961730 Strafes: 6 Sync: 90


When will you submit a demo for the WR ranking?


I'm waiting this thread to be with 273 pages then ill submit :) NOT

Why not? Didn't you brake the WR with 273 Units?

- nympho -13/11/2010 22:53(edited 13/11/2010 22:55)

Distance: 238.125274 MaxSpeed: 345.983642 (71.296) PreStrafe: 274.687225 Strafes: 7 Sync: 90
1 13.302 0.000 15.4 100
2 10.694 0.918 12.7 90
3 11.064 0.456 13.4 90
4 9.955 0.699 12.6 90
5 9.356 0.626 14.1 90
6 9.027 0.709 12.6 90
7 7.894 0.811

Page 262 of 676

Please log in to post replies.