Sticky
Originally posted by fizikhttp://h-4.abload.de/img/kz_longjumps20005hqsp.png
:)
gjjj fizik send-me you jumpoff plugin? :DD
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25378882/VAPORHURENSOHN1g.rar
My whole plugins folder,find the jumpoff plugin in there ;D If you want to use it rename the folder to "addons" and the file to "liblist"
wow how can u play that messy fizik
thx fizik :D
almost 256 :D
ur rec?
May be for all it's easy, but it take me some time to do, cuz of worrrttth edge
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7199/250w4.jpg
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4p03y2 More luck pls
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1520/271pre.jpg rec with that pre
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5874/recn.jpg new rec :)
i jumped 255x2 stats, but second jump was failed :((
Originally posted by Womanaizerhttp://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1520/271pre.jpg rec with that pre
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5874/recn.jpg new rec :)
i jumped 255x2 stats, but second jump was failed :((
Is that uq-kz plugin? :o
@ twinkgirll:
If you mean my resolution,I can't play with bigger because I'm so used to this because I played aim before I started kreedzing. :P
@ Purpose:
Yea,my new rec ;D Landed a couple 255,x's before aswell,had really good strafes. (or better said,I managed to get big last strafe)
Originally posted by Playmatehttp://www.sendspace.com/file/4p03y2 More luck pls
nice :D and sometimes 268 fails :/
macho salad
271_dcj_theddy (<3 VaLoS)
GJ theddy.
Musaka, u can take my places as CJ SW mastah... Not even funny anymore -.-
gj theddy gl with 272-3 :)
Originally posted by fizikOriginally posted by Womanaizerhttp://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1520/271pre.jpg rec with that pre
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5874/recn.jpg new rec :)
i jumped 255x2 stats, but second jump was failed :((
Is that uq-kz plugin? :o
dunno, maybe)
ps: failed new records lj 3 times...255.3 and 255.4 2 times><
Originally posted by theddy271_dcj_theddy (<3 VaLoS)
GJJJJ theddy go for 272 you can =D
255 block v2 by me http://s60.radikal.ru/i167/1011/49/3a461524f578.jpg
272 pre:D and 345ms :D
lolol sick ^^ speedmasta :D
bravo theddy n1
Originally posted by dx^lolol sick ^^ speedmasta :D
thx:D
Please log in to post replies.