Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 289 of 676
- nympho -21/12/2010 22:32

Originally posted by Risible Ripple
veeeeeery ez 2dex :)

try it the normal way, then say its easy

theddy21/12/2010 23:12

Originally posted by Risible Ripple
veeeeeery ez 2dex :)


So? Hes not uber pro at HJ like you? Your pro, we know its ez you can probably do 5x245. I find 2x241 very impressive so GJ for the effort 2Dexx! You should congratulate the guy for the achievement, not sayin "VERY EZ I CAN DO IT 5X" or something like that. I really hate ppl who do not appreciate the guys hard work.

Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by Risible Ripple
veeeeeery ez 2dex :)


So? Hes not uber pro at HJ like you? Your pro, we know its ez you can probably do 5x245. I find 2x241 very impressive so GJ for the effort 2Dexx! You should congratulate the guy for the achievement, not sayin "VERY EZ I CAN DO IT 5X" or something like that. I really hate ppl who do not appreciate the guys hard work.

maybe for him its ez who knows...

theddy21/12/2010 23:25

Originally posted by McL
Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by Risible Ripple
veeeeeery ez 2dex :)


So? Hes not uber pro at HJ like you? Your pro, we know its ez you can probably do 5x245. I find 2x241 very impressive so GJ for the effort 2Dexx! You should congratulate the guy for the achievement, not sayin "VERY EZ I CAN DO IT 5X" or something like that. I really hate ppl who do not appreciate the guys hard work.

maybe for him its ez who knows...


Apparently its ez for him because he is the high-jump world record holder, and has 2x243.But why should he brag that its easy for him? That's lame and low.

PuRPoSe22/12/2010 07:39

Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by Risible Ripple
veeeeeery ez 2dex :)


So? Hes not uber pro at HJ like you? Your pro, we know its ez you can probably do 5x245. I find 2x241 very impressive so GJ for the effort 2Dexx! You should congratulate the guy for the achievement, not sayin "VERY EZ I CAN DO IT 5X" or something like that. I really hate ppl who do not appreciate the guys hard work.

+1, got u back!
nice work 2Dexx :D

2Dex Tournament #222/12/2010 12:46

Originally posted by Risible Ripple
veeeeeery ez 2dex :)


sorry that i took 10 secs from your hj geeking life.Im such a noob,man u should learn me... :(((((

Risible Ripple22/12/2010 12:55

It was just a joke, but you again got a reason to write negative posts to my address. Why you so dislike me?

2Dex Tournament #222/12/2010 15:30

Originally posted by Risible Ripple
It was just a joke, but you again got a reason to write negative posts to my address. Why you so dislike me?

I have nothing against you,i was joking too...

wils22/12/2010 16:29

lame way of jokes here folks!
and FUUUU!!!!!! backwards fucking insane shitdoublec*ckycountjump...


DCJ Distance: 271.621215 Maxspeed: 353.080474 (55.810) Prestrafe: (274.0) (281.6) 297.270141 Strafes: 7 Sync: 78
Fail --- Block: 269 - Jumpoff: 2.40496

c-walker`22/12/2010 16:56

http://i55.tinypic.com/2pzzp5h.jpg not my best, but still...

dx^22/12/2010 17:07

/\ good stats

c-walker`23/12/2010 19:04

http://i54.tinypic.com/4gi7p2.jpg 4th time now :)

200623/12/2010 21:28

Waiting a 257 from you ;)

|Hunter|23/12/2010 22:31(edited 23/12/2010 22:32)

Are these stats good for a 2 days dcjer? :D
http://img440.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20002.png/
http://img202.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20003.png/
http://img593.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20004.png/

dx^24/12/2010 02:39

lol its good for 2 days i cant get pre on DCJ my rec is 270stats with 293.9 pre i never did 294+ with dcj =///

PuRPoSe24/12/2010 20:00

My best 4strafes cj
CJ Distance: 265.287231 Maxspeed: 339.560516 (47.462) Prestrafe: (275.147) 292.098205 Strafes: 4 Sync: 85
btw: Merry Christamas!! :D

c-walker`25/12/2010 10:10(edited 25/12/2010 10:11)

256lj 3rd demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/px0mqh and 255lj sw http://www.sendspace.com/file/zucmv0 :D

PuRPoSe25/12/2010 10:16

good job, go 257 :D

PU9makerrecord holder25/12/2010 14:41

http://img64.imageshack.us/f/longjumps12201.jpg/ mothaaaaa fukkaaaa :(

- nympho -25/12/2010 15:08

gj pi4

Page 289 of 676

Please log in to post replies.