Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 291 of 676
akse28/12/2010 17:20


Bhop Distance: 249.181106 MaxSpeed: 356.854095 (56.906) PreStrafe: 299.947570 (0.000) Strafes: 6 Sync: 93
1 15.030 0.000 18.0 100
2 10.693 0.596 18.0 90
3 11.577 0.000 17.7 100
4 7.630 0.952 13.0 88
5 6.017 0.166 18.6 77
6 5.956 0.000 1

fail 245 lol
demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/18cngf

- nympho -28/12/2010 17:35

speaking of leet http://img502.imageshack.us/f/fuckingleet.png/

2Dex Tournament #228/12/2010 17:45

Originally posted by unBreakS
maybe try lt.rats?

can you upload it somewhere?

1337Avenger.OmG mapper28/12/2010 17:51

Type: Drop CountJump
Direction: Forwards
Distance: 263.816833
MaxSpeed: 328.144714 (28.185)
PreStrafe: 299.959594
Strafes: 5
Sync: 61


#. Sync Gained Lost MaxSpeed
1. 100% 11.599 0.000 311.559
2. 63% 7.808 0.956 318.410
3. 91% 4.777 0.000 323.188
4. 40% 3.511 1.004 325.695
5. 31% 2.448 0.000 328.144
------------------------

- nympho -28/12/2010 17:52

ye i would like those too, im tired of fake stats ljplugins

Playmate28/12/2010 18:06

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tt5syo fuck yeah! and i want somebody to check the realstats :]

akse28/12/2010 18:26

Originally posted by Playmate
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tt5syo fuck yeah! and i want somebody to check the realstats :]

omfggg, sexy pre, sexy strafes, sexy stats , gj :ooo

PuRPoSe28/12/2010 18:38

+1
awesome Playmate, go 272. :D

dx^28/12/2010 18:47

Originally posted by PuRPoSe
+1
awesome Playmate, go 272. :D

yes niceee try 272, woma see pm ai made for you the site

Playmate28/12/2010 19:16

Originally posted by dx^
Originally posted by PuRPoSe
+1
awesome Playmate, go 272. :D

woma see pm ai made for you the site

what?

Playmate28/12/2010 19:44(edited 28/12/2010 19:45)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6o9w6p the biggest miss for now :D

dx^28/12/2010 19:55

playmate is not with you I said to the look Womanaizer pm sent his site

- nympho -28/12/2010 20:24(edited 28/12/2010 20:25)

Originally posted by Playmate
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tt5syo fuck yeah! and i want somebody to check the realstats :]

realdist : 273.779
pre : 299.357
ms : 364.98

Playmate28/12/2010 21:12

Originally posted by - nympho -
Originally posted by Playmate
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tt5syo fuck yeah! and i want somebody to check the realstats :]

realdist : 273.779
pre : 299.357
ms : 364.98

thanks a lot. I thought that this plugin isnt that accurate.

FLP28/12/2010 23:58

Originally posted by Playmate
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tt5syo fuck yeah! and i want somebody to check the realstats :]

When I saw you first time 7-8 months ago on some lj server and you were jumping 245 sbj stats I thougth wtf this guy is crazy,now I see that everything is possible.
GJ mate <3 you and keep improving I know you can.

Playmate29/12/2010 00:11

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by Playmate
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tt5syo fuck yeah! and i want somebody to check the realstats :]

When I saw you first time 7-8 months ago on some lj server and you were jumping 245 sbj stats I thougth wtf this guy is crazy,now I see that everything is possible.
GJ mate <3 you and keep improving I know you can.

haha thanks dude. I'm just a geek D:

skR'29/12/2010 00:17

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/1479/dcji.jpg

200629/12/2010 02:47(edited 29/12/2010 02:48)

Originally posted by skR'
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/1479/dcji.jpg

Great job, go for higher blocks ;)

dx^29/12/2010 05:46

Originally posted by cap1m;
Originally posted by dx^
uber failll http://img690.imageshack.us/i/uberfailed.png/


lol dx Oo

gj for the jump :o

ty is hard,DXD

D1abol!k29/12/2010 16:40

Originally posted by skR'
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/1479/dcji.jpg

please post here what detail texture u use,i like your texture. Me have this texture : http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/396/texturef.png and i don't like it.

Page 291 of 676

Please log in to post replies.