Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 300 of 676
Krzywy10/01/2011 17:45

i did 247.2 on pre 295.0 ~ 2 year ago

Womanaizer10/01/2011 17:45

nice akseon :)
i'm trying 2)

Risible Ripple10/01/2011 17:49

Originally posted by kyser
Originally posted by Risible Ripple
Guys, upload screen+demo, not only demo, please.

its 1337 times better watch a demo of a jump DONE, instead of a screen.. screens are just for random jumps, or failed jumps (showing stats, or so)

Really?! o_O
P.S. I haven't cs at my computer. And gj akseon!

dx^10/01/2011 20:51(edited 11/01/2011 03:04)

Originally posted by akseon
243 hj :3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/sxngab

gj,akseon good edge :P try 244
---------------------------------------------

MY UBER FAIL ON 256 FUCK THIS >> demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/ux2idb

pic : http://img717.imageshack.us/i/41101580.png/

PuRPoSe11/01/2011 04:18

already 300 page!!

beuhnoix11/01/2011 11:56

Originally posted by PuRPoSe
already 300 page!!

Nothing is impossible for LJgeek

Womanaizer11/01/2011 12:23

dx go go go :)

3bRk^11/01/2011 13:38

dx go go :D

dx^11/01/2011 16:42

Thanks, I'm trying every day to 256 an hour I can: D
my rec ms --> http://img268.imageshack.us/i/maxxb.png/

kafds11/01/2011 17:36(edited 11/01/2011 21:45)

Distance: 255.848876 MaxSpeed: 338.969421 (61.949) PreStrafe: 277.020202 Strafes: 8 Sync: 78

lol 277pre

Womanaizer11/01/2011 18:39

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8008/nicehq.jpg my best stats with this pre
and ms rec http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3157/msrec1.jpg

sPADERâ™ 11/01/2011 19:54

nice ms :D i hate noduck stats though :<

CowOnCrack11/01/2011 20:08(edited 11/01/2011 20:10)

Whoa, my lj got pretty good for a few hours and now it's back to mediocre. Good thing I did some blocks before I reverted to my usual badness.

New block rec: 253
New stats rec: 255.4

I think I discovered the trick to all of lj: a comfortable hand position. My hand felt really good coming out of the prestrafe and I could really wiggle that mouse! The KEY to success!

yep11/01/2011 20:59

nice name

Torex-):-D moviemaker12/01/2011 15:04

mby some good lj'ers could little showoff and say what was the highest maxspeed they have done? =D

candEE12/01/2011 16:05

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/26214508/17.dem
is it poss without falling..... lol
theddy nukejump

zythH^ moviemaker12/01/2011 16:27

hello?

please see the plugin cfg... maybe there

LAKIKS12/01/2011 16:58

str sux :D
http://www.bildites.lv/images/vqr9rnqygqlo40nyutmu.jpg
http://www.bildites.lv/images/cpkdap4azaww8gcq4c.jpg
http://www.bildites.lv/images/6n7alx89edstiyhnx69r.jpg

musaka12/01/2011 19:00(edited 12/01/2011 19:01)

^why did you post them?
to show that your strafe suck?nice reason i guess..

FAME13/01/2011 00:49(edited 13/01/2011 12:41)

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2386/kzlongjumps20003.png

updt :

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5104/kzlongjumps20004.png

Page 300 of 676

Please log in to post replies.