Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 331 of 676
Invader10/05/2011 22:16

Fame, how many 256 lj blocks you have already ?

FAME10/05/2011 22:28

Only 4 :\

Harley11/05/2011 00:06

to you, fame, and people with (close to) similar LJ skills:
whats the average distance you can pull off? especially on maps different from longjumps2 so with other/no blocks.

lol whats the point of doing same block many times ? I doubt if you can enjoy it, i'd rather call it pure geekness. No offence.

musaka11/05/2011 05:54(edited 11/05/2011 07:31)

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
lol whats the point of doing same block many times ? I doubt if you can enjoy it, i'd rather call it pure geekness. No offence.

hes a geekster

twistedVoid11/05/2011 09:26

Originally posted by Harley
whoa even broke my rec from last year (: it's a shame i can't pull off my 2nd strafe any quicker


Woah, I have the exact same problem. ^^ (Just, I cant do 251 stats anymore :p)

FAME11/05/2011 12:20

Originally posted by Harley
to you, fame, and people with (close to) similar LJ skills:
whats the average distance you can pull off? especially on maps different from longjumps2 so with other/no blocks.

same distance.

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
lol whats the point of doing same block many times ? I doubt if you can enjoy it, i'd rather call it pure geekness. No offence.

cuz I know, that 257 impossible for me atm, so I try to done 256 with better distance.

aftermatch-_-11/05/2011 15:31

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
lol whats the point of doing same block many times ? I doubt if you can enjoy it, i'd rather call it pure geekness. No offence.


Yeap +1,
And also if you just try and try 257 somewhere in time edge + strafes + everything you'll just do it. It's pretty pointless to do 256 countless times

cAntWo11/05/2011 15:49

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578920795649648811/1DDFDAA8247A134FD05D0728838131E8D663CA87/
wtf? :C

memekrecord holder11/05/2011 17:58

Originally posted by cAntWo
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578920795649648811/1DDFDAA8247A134FD05D0728838131E8D663CA87/
wtf? :C


it's a bug stats, very normal.

cAntWo11/05/2011 18:05

1th time this bug :E

Playmate11/05/2011 19:59

Originally posted by cAntWo
1th time this bug :E

yeah this shit may happen when you play without hax ;)

jack frog12/05/2011 13:52(edited 12/05/2011 13:53)

Originally posted by fame
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
lol whats the point of doing same block many times ? I doubt if you can enjoy it, i'd rather call it pure geekness. No offence.

cuz I know, that 257 impossible for me atm, so I try to done 256 with better distance.

Sorry, but this is very stupid. What if you land 257,872 stats on 256 block one day? You'll regret it heavily. Since you're geeking long distances anyway, why not just go for 257 block.

Shady`12/05/2011 16:41

Originally posted by fame
thx guyz ;)

//

lucky 256 block : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/kzlongjumps20001.png/
realdist = 256.086

nice :DDDDD

Shady`12/05/2011 17:10

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
lol whats the point of doing same block many times ? I doubt if you can enjoy it, i'd rather call it pure geekness. No offence.

i love longjumping and lj`ing on far distances. i`m lj geek - u r climber geek :P

|Hunter|12/05/2011 19:49

This is for "leet shady" :D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/cgcoldbhop0000.png/

Harley12/05/2011 21:45

4 strafes - nice. just as well as the 1337 in it :D

Shady`12/05/2011 22:18

Originally posted by |Hunter|
This is for "leet shady" :D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/cgcoldbhop0000.png/

:) nicely done !

Playmate12/05/2011 22:41(edited 12/05/2011 22:42)

DCJ Distance: 274.213378 Maxspeed: 362.605194 (62.807) Prestrafe: (271.5) (284.6) 299.797637 Strafes: 7 Sync: 82
1 15.572 0.000 17.5 92
2 10.655 0.223 13.4 90
3 11.703 0.272 17.6 84
4 9.220 0.614 14.8 90
5 9.428 0.000 13.5 100
6 6.227 0.920 14.8 72
7 0.000 1.429

Oh, come on...who is the "leetest" now?

P.S : want teh demzor?

Harley12/05/2011 23:47

good job, there :D

Page 331 of 676

Please log in to post replies.