Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 344 of 676
- nympho -26/06/2011 16:21(edited 26/06/2011 16:21)

did 256.4 stats today ,right after a 2,3 month break ,huh

|Hunter|26/06/2011 17:03(edited 27/06/2011 15:28)

Damn: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/kzlongjumps20000a.png/


Edit: Yeeeeeeeey :D
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/imaodarkcavern0000.png/

sia27/06/2011 19:11

After some month break finally did some 254 lj stats at 250+ blocks, but this no duck really pisses me off. This screen make's my cry when i see it. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/143/kzlongjumps20004.png/

madekb127/06/2011 21:55(edited 05/07/2011 21:54)

255.9 LJ | 254
268.1 CJ | 265
248.6 SBJ | 247
272.6 DCJ | 270
273.5 WJ | 271

- nympho -27/06/2011 22:01

bind "space" "+jump"

http://imageshack.us/f/585/26155963.jpg/

sia27/06/2011 22:08

Originally posted by - nympho -
bind "space" "+jump"

http://imageshack.us/f/585/26155963.jpg/

yeeaa, shit happen all the time.

Womanaizer27/06/2011 22:42

gj hunter :)
nympho nice :)

sia28/06/2011 12:07

Almost record with 6 strafes. http://www.bildites.lv/images/ep6c8c2ri6x6461hkcn.bmp

PuRPoSe28/06/2011 18:26

GJ, I lost my CJ-skill!!

LAKIKS29/06/2011 12:13

good pre bad strafe :( 8 duck http://www.bildites.lv/images/9lj80wb3r9j73biyke.bmp

Bu7ler29/06/2011 16:50

Sync so bad and such big distance?

dx^30/06/2011 21:20(edited 30/06/2011 21:20)

low :/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/67966878.png/

memekrecord holder30/06/2011 21:31

Originally posted by dx^
low :/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/67966878.png/


It's nothing special, trust me! :D Maybe ~ 5-6 month ago I jumped around 345 ms at no more than 253 stats, it was fucking weird :D

|Hunter|30/06/2011 22:12

Originally posted by dx^
low :/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/67966878.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/255ljmax.png/ I win :D.

also with 6 strafes and bad stats http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/255lj.png/ and ljbw rec http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/ljbwrec.png/

Good old cj days <3 (since I was trying 267 block): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/cjrec.png/

dx^30/06/2011 23:13(edited 30/06/2011 23:16)

Originally posted by memek
Originally posted by dx^
low :/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/67966878.png/


It's nothing special, trust me! :D Maybe ~ 5-6 month ago I jumped around 345 ms at no more than 253 stats, it was fucking weird :D

Yes I know that is nothing more, but I never got this with 6 ms strafe .. xD

EDIT*
@Hunter see bad stats ---> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/31097677.png/

Womanaizer30/06/2011 23:45

gj dx and hunter :)
ps: 255 block 2nd time http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/255block.jpg/

|Hunter|01/07/2011 00:33

GJ womanizer :D
dx... oh yeah :>


P.s.: Noob luck http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/veenintendo0000.png/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/200/nozsections0000.png/

propanelj record holder01/07/2011 14:26

gj woman but i win 256block! :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/577801426947598177
:DDDDDDDD

Swoozy01/07/2011 14:30

GJ proppan

FLP01/07/2011 15:01

Originally posted by proppan
gj woman but i win 256block! :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/577801426947598177
:DDDDDDDD

first 7 strafes o.O
GJ

Page 344 of 676

Please log in to post replies.