Sticky
awesome edge dx^! gj! :D
//edit
pic 1 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34/kzlongjumps20049.png/
pic 2 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/kzlongjumps20051.png/
pic 3 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/kzlongjumps20053.png/
demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/ni23r5
demo 2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/bizo7r
demo 3 (lan!) http://www.sendspace.com/file/ipq1kh
Originally posted by dx^http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/2481.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/2482.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/2483.png/
pro edge indeed :D
Finally 256!
demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/5s3e8w
pic http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/kzlongjumps20071.png/
Originally posted by hardy `.'Originally posted by dx^Sick too, this was the second 250 sbj stats I saw on kz
mby 3rd?
Avatar, Kzrywy, Akseon
Avatar, me, Zik bloodraven, noel, akseon
http://oi37.tinypic.com/2zyh5cz.jpg
http://oi38.tinypic.com/sd19qh.jpg
http://oi33.tinypic.com/51yf.jpg
Originally posted by KrzywyOriginally posted by hardy `.'Originally posted by dx^Sick too, this was the second 250 sbj stats I saw on kz
mby 3rd?
Avatar, Kzrywy, Akseon
Avatar, me, Zik bloodraven, noel, akseon
http://oi37.tinypic.com/2zyh5cz.jpg
http://oi38.tinypic.com/sd19qh.jpg
http://oi33.tinypic.com/51yf.jpg
So I had only seen two Screenshot, one of the other now and Kzryww Akseon, yes I've heard that the avatar 251 jumped stats
ps: very good Death jumpoff awesome:], different from mine that sucks hehehe
Originally posted by DeathClawFinally 256!
demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/5s3e8w
pic http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/kzlongjumps20071.png/
gj man
Originally posted by dx^Originally posted by KrzywyOriginally posted by hardy `.'Originally posted by dx^Sick too, this was the second 250 sbj stats I saw on kz
mby 3rd?
Avatar, Kzrywy, Akseon
Avatar, me, Zik bloodraven, noel, akseon
http://oi37.tinypic.com/2zyh5cz.jpg
http://oi38.tinypic.com/sd19qh.jpg
http://oi33.tinypic.com/51yf.jpg
So I had only seen two Screenshot, one of the other now and Kzryww Akseon, yes I've heard that the avatar 251 jumped stats
ps: very good Death jumpoff awesome:], different from mine that sucks hehehe
i think avatar never did 251 sbj stats
Originally posted by KrzywyOriginally posted by hardy `.'Originally posted by dx^Sick too, this was the second 250 sbj stats I saw on kz
mby 3rd?
Avatar, Kzrywy, Akseon
Avatar, me, Zik bloodraven, noel, akseon
http://oi37.tinypic.com/2zyh5cz.jpg
http://oi38.tinypic.com/sd19qh.jpg
http://oi33.tinypic.com/51yf.jpg
you forget Neo[a]
Originally posted by DeathClawFinally 256!
demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/5s3e8w
pic http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/kzlongjumps20071.png/
gj nice1
272 wj http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560915367841405200/0806F07334D05C504137C60599D9729B815D109E/
285 pre - 240 dist sbj (lol gain) http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560915367857807768/862659F934BA88AAC814530EEC650DECEC6A4059/
293 pre - 245 dist sbj http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560915367857808323/2209398E8B30B0D57035786AE9B19BA2A0A2C743/
lol airtime and 250 dist :D http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560915367857817724/DB8DE3770E23D15B81E6F07D0CA21A5B4EE9189C/
lol akseon:D go for 249!!!:)
thx all! awesome job akseon, but 3-rd stats isn't hard ye? (i did 244 block w/293 pre 244.5 stat)
some screens
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/bj3q.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/bj4ls.jpg/ rec stats
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/bj5q.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/bj6b.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/bj7.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/bj8.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/dcjb.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/718/wtffyg.jpg/ and wtf?
Originally posted by DeathClawFinally 256!
demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/5s3e8w
pic http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/kzlongjumps20071.png/
nice
my congratulations, dude!
Bhop Distance: 241.203918 MaxSpeed: 345.794372 (56.903) PreStrafe: 288.890411 (0.000) Strafes: 6 Sync: 90
i got pic too, deathclaw was on the server, on 240 hj block
Originally posted by akseongj nice1
272 wj http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560915367841405200/0806F07334D05C504137C60599D9729B815D109E/
285 pre - 240 dist sbj (lol gain) http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560915367857807768/862659F934BA88AAC814530EEC650DECEC6A4059/
293 pre - 245 dist sbj http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560915367857808323/2209398E8B30B0D57035786AE9B19BA2A0A2C743/
lol airtime and 250 dist :D http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560915367857817724/DB8DE3770E23D15B81E6F07D0CA21A5B4EE9189C/
damn, 250 sbj stats - you're mosta! :first:
trying need a sick joff :/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/kzlongjumps20000i.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/kzlongjumps20004w.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/kzlongjumps20005.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/kzlongjumps20006.png/
>.<
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595818264999819260/63F71D3D071C107F1CBE540C94D4A28A954C286F/
Originally posted by dx^trying need a sick joff :/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/kzlongjumps20000i.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/kzlongjumps20004w.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/kzlongjumps20005.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/kzlongjumps20006.png/
Some luck and you're in home :)
from 10 lj block jumps from mine,, 6 -7 are 0.x jumpoff , lol i can make a demo and no, i dont geek, edge is a ez thing :)
UPDATE : new lj rec
Distance: 255.655303 MaxSpeed: 337.402984 (61.596) PreStrafe: 275.806976 Strafes: 6 Sync: 85
nice one dx, keep geeking it <3
Please log in to post replies.