Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 374 of 676
shNzrecord holder Tournament #203/10/2011 21:48

Originally posted by fame
http://i55.tinypic.com/aza1s0.jpg


Impressive shit there, bro. Just amazing...

Ft.skY04/10/2011 05:30

Gj fame

memekrecord holder05/10/2011 23:20

My CJ rec : http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/283/kzlongjumps20015.png

And 3 min later I did 265 cj block on Boyblue lan <3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/i7j47e

Ft.skY06/10/2011 07:03

I did 268.xxx with 292 pre.. random
)
and sw 266, but only stats
I cant did 264 sw cj(

Torex-):-D moviemaker06/10/2011 18:32

Originally posted by shnz
Originally posted by fame
http://i55.tinypic.com/aza1s0.jpg


Impressive shit there, bro. Just amazing...


land 249 block or no sex, ive made these stats like year ago, and also i remember talking with avatar ~2years ago and he made those stats then so its not very amazing :|

ninjan07/10/2011 13:21

But i think, it is his Best LJ/CJ/BJ/"SBJ" stats...

FAME07/10/2011 21:41

thx guyz :)
also, http://i56.tinypic.com/6p9lhs.jpg

fashioNz07/10/2011 21:52

fame:o

EasyUp07/10/2011 22:21

Originally posted by fame
thx guyz :)
also, http://i56.tinypic.com/6p9lhs.jpg



jumpoff 5.... ''gj''

propanelj record holder07/10/2011 22:25

O.O fame wtf xD

Arion07/10/2011 22:54

lol fame!! Demo??!?!?!?

musaka07/10/2011 23:21

Originally posted by fame
thx guyz :)
also, http://i56.tinypic.com/6p9lhs.jpg

Image

WqkO07/10/2011 23:34

Landed or wat? D:

Alphaz08/10/2011 00:46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL-rWN-YkjI
Some random fail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEasOuJjLkk

3x 298+ pre in a row (nice maxspeed and sync at all jumps but 2 of them was no-ducks).
My ljstats doesnt show good distance of no-ducks in sbj so it could be 249, 249, 249 :D or 248, 248, 249 :OO epic anyways but failed a chance ---> one on a milion.
I feel like i can do 250+ stats :D

- nympho -08/10/2011 01:23(edited 08/10/2011 01:26)

Originally posted by fame
thx guyz :)
also, http://i56.tinypic.com/6p9lhs.jpg

ur strafes are making me jelious >:( i thought i was the only one who has them :D jk

gj tho, uber miss

FLP08/10/2011 01:24

Originally posted by fame
thx guyz :)
also, http://i56.tinypic.com/6p9lhs.jpg

that's some impressive shit,upload demo if you can

Stakezz'08/10/2011 05:47

tied wr fame?

FAME08/10/2011 10:26(edited 08/10/2011 10:28)

Originally posted by WqkO
Landed or wat? D:

jumpoff 5, so...

Originally posted by Stakezz'
tied wr fame?

nope :)

demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/fkysmb

propanelj record holder08/10/2011 12:56

you'll land it for sure soon fame ;P

random 240 SBJ block at moms place with the most useless keyboard ive ever tried XD
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578936112066762905?tab=public

|Hunter|08/10/2011 13:34(edited 08/10/2011 13:34)

255 lj stats after 1.5 years (I mean I played kz but I didn't tried to get my lj skills back): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/kzlongjumps20000p.png/

Page 374 of 676

Please log in to post replies.