Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 380 of 676
Stakezz'20/10/2011 17:22(edited 20/10/2011 21:33)

lol nympho thx for recording :D now everybody will see im legit


Update: http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8206/kzlongjumps20001m.png

- nympho -21/10/2011 00:14(edited 21/10/2011 00:16)

some lame shit from today

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891411442093/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891411449451/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891411451640/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891411453315/?tab=public pre :D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891411421897/?tab=public pre :D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891411444458/?tab=public pre :D
+ 256 block http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891411446627/?tab=public
+ tons of below 256.8 stats misses

bHN^21/10/2011 00:24

nice nympho !!

propanelj record holder21/10/2011 00:35

Originally posted by - nympho -
some lame shit from today

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891411442093/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891411449451/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891411451640/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891411453315/?tab=public pre :D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891411421897/?tab=public pre :D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891411444458/?tab=public pre :D
+ 256 block http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891411446627/?tab=public
+ tons of below 256.8 stats misses


I think you are soon ready to conquer 257block :)

|Hunter|21/10/2011 15:02(edited 21/10/2011 15:04)

GJ spane, 3bRk^! Nympho I'm pretty sure that you will do 257 some day :D, gl!

This is my first 267 cj with 289 pre: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/267cj289pre.png/, I tryed a few days ago some cj and I did it again: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/289cjpre.png/.
My dcj rec (old jump but I can't do more than 260 now :D): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/dcjrec.png/.

I think I posted the first one in the past but now I have more: this is a random lj jump that I did it in a run: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/omgmaxspeed.png/, and I don't know how this happened again but I did bhop also with pretty high max speed in a run: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/highmaxspeed.png/ (both jumps are landed).

Alphaz21/10/2011 16:45

Both jumps with this ms are bugged but gj on 267's.

xERAU;*22/10/2011 00:41

omg, just landed 245 block sbj with 245.049 stats hahahahaha http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/245sbj.png/

ivansky22/10/2011 00:43

40 fps ? wtf

hardy `.'22/10/2011 13:50

Originally posted by xERAU;*
omg, just landed 245 block sbj with 245.049 stats hahahahaha http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/245sbj.png/

landed 248 block with 248.089 :E

dx^23/10/2011 03:39

some shits..
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/kzlongjumps20002.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/kzlongjumps20000.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/kzlongjumps20001o.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/233/kzlongjumps20003.png/

madekb123/10/2011 14:29

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/614966189876577110/064B74A175344B73917C6D3041511E0BE6307EFD/ wtf is dat? =o

Ft.skY23/10/2011 16:36

Originally posted by madekb1
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/614966189876577110/064B74A175344B73917C6D3041511E0BE6307EFD/ wtf is dat? =o



Bug ofc
Please, send me your ljstats pleeease :p

xERAU;*23/10/2011 18:23

Originally posted by hardy `.'
Originally posted by xERAU;*
omg, just landed 245 block sbj with 245.049 stats hahahahaha http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/245sbj.png/

landed 248 block with 248.089 :E


demo or pic or you didn't jumped it :D

akse23/10/2011 18:48

Originally posted by xERAU;*
Originally posted by hardy `.'
Originally posted by xERAU;*
omg, just landed 245 block sbj with 245.049 stats hahahahaha http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/245sbj.png/

landed 248 block with 248.089 :E


demo or pic or you didn't jumped it :D

I was spectator.

- nympho -23/10/2011 22:22

fuck http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891473875128 + fuck http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891473879091/?

PuRPoSe23/10/2011 22:55

continue fuck, and 257 will be yours! :D

|Hunter|23/10/2011 23:19

Originally posted by - nympho -
fuck http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891473875128 + fuck http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/595825891473879091/?

= double fuck

C'mon you can do it :D.

FLP23/10/2011 23:45

Originally posted by xERAU;*
Originally posted by hardy `.'
Originally posted by xERAU;*
omg, just landed 245 block sbj with 245.049 stats hahahahaha http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/245sbj.png/

landed 248 block with 248.089 :E


demo or pic or you didn't jumped it :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b2ca2o he didn't

Sebas24/10/2011 03:45

OMG FLP :)

propanelj record holder24/10/2011 20:33

lol pre
SBJ Distance: 248.145507 Maxspeed: 350.785461 (53.247) Prestrafe: 297.537658 Strafes: 7 Sync: 86

wtfmaxspeed?! xD
LJ Distance: 236.375610 Maxspeed: 347.671600 (71.663) Prestrafe: 276.007965 Strafes: 8 Sync: 88


Page 380 of 676

Please log in to post replies.