Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 383 of 676
akse29/10/2011 18:12

Screen: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612715011093581928/DCC9C3A773A54BE02F84E99A19830E630B9243AB/
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8fp8o

madekb129/10/2011 20:13

Originally posted by akseon
Screen: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612715011093581928/DCC9C3A773A54BE02F84E99A19830E630B9243AB/
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8fp8o

antistrafeace =D

some fails for today
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209438333655 pre :D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209436294940
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209438337758
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209438339818
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209438342351
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209438344555
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209438346888
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209438348969
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209438351242 lol
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209438373585



madekb129/10/2011 21:27

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/613840911014016174/B95D98D2FA546F21E7010D362EF3383CFE9351CA/ lur:o

fashioNz29/10/2011 23:22

Originally posted by theddy
Well, after a 5-6 month break i did this in 10min http://prikachi.com/images/175/3978175o.jpg


:OOO

propanelj record holder30/10/2011 02:44

getting better at DCJ :DD
DCJ Distance: 269.293853 Maxspeed: 357.604034 (64.479) Prestrafe: (273.4) (278.2) 293.124084 Strafes: 8 Sync: 86

week30/10/2011 11:43(edited 30/10/2011 11:44)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037674358/screenshot/596952412415427464 random 280 :D
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037674358/screenshot/542908182337281510/? 254 sw

list3K30/10/2011 11:44

Originally posted by week
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037674358/screenshot/596952412415427464 random 280 :D
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037674358/screenshot/542908182337281510/? 254 sw


n1 week ! :]

http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209452301547
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209446933045 my best fail :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209452316089

Ft.skY30/10/2011 18:17

Originally posted by week
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037674358/screenshot/596952412415427464 random 280 :D
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037674358/screenshot/542908182337281510/? 254 sw

Lol two ljstats

list3K30/10/2011 18:51

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/kzlongjumps20054.png/ - finally -.-'

propanelj record holder30/10/2011 19:00

Originally posted by list3K
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/kzlongjumps20054.png/ - finally -.-'


gj list :)

propanelj record holder30/10/2011 20:53

sw
DCJ Distance: 269.414855 Maxspeed: 348.751129 (55.145) Prestrafe: (273.8) (281.5) 293.606018 Strafes: 8 Sync: 76


BWnoduc
DCJ Distance: 244.290802 Maxspeed: 348.150299 (58.124) Prestrafe: (266.2) (277.3) 290.026214 Strafes: 9 Sync: 87

aLANbb31/10/2011 01:12

heres some achievements what i made today after like 10 month break of cj:
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5757/2011103100002.jpg
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1272/2011103100006.jpg

CowOnCrack31/10/2011 05:00

Originally posted by akseon
Screen: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612715011093581928/DCC9C3A773A54BE02F84E99A19830E630B9243AB/
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8fp8o



That's really cool, thanks for sharing that demo. I've done 250 block with 4 and I've always wanted to see the technique for this. It's pretty much an exaggerated version of what I can do but I've only gotten 250 stat once. Very impressive!

akse31/10/2011 11:21

Originally posted by CowOnCrack
Originally posted by akseon
Screen: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612715011093581928/DCC9C3A773A54BE02F84E99A19830E630B9243AB/
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8fp8o



That's really cool, thanks for sharing that demo. I've done 250 block with 4 and I've always wanted to see the technique for this. It's pretty much an exaggerated version of what I can do but I've only gotten 250 stat once. Very impressive!

Thank you and good luck :)

some sbj's from today.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209466639926
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209466650828
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209466647300 sbj record (landed)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198021439120/screenshot/632981209466653472 and failed (probably bugged but still nice)

- nympho -31/10/2011 17:11

some boring screens
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/594700612637289161
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/594700612637286662/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/594700612637284612/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/594700612637278027/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/594700612637274632/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nymphoBG/screenshot/594700612618308490/?
+ boring demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/9x6rr7

dx^31/10/2011 18:39

funny ms -> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/kzlongjumps20000c.png/

PuRPoSe31/10/2011 21:53

cuz good pre!

Page 383 of 676

Please log in to post replies.