Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 439 of 676
EasyUp16/03/2012 12:03

Im asking 100aa advanced players to look at this..
So, are these screens something special?
http://oi44.tinypic.com/107wdav.jpg
http://oi43.tinypic.com/1694xmr.jpg im shocked by the sync.
http://oi41.tinypic.com/25g7bbq.jpg

''nothing special'', but player; named: latleD is saying that he's 100procentubermegamaster007agent1337 sure that im illegal. quote: highfps, strafe stabilizator or smth. like that. And he's latvian god, if he thinks, that someone isnt legal, so thats true. He sad, that demo will go to eDark and he'll find cheats very fast. (but that's not even his competence)
So.. there's the demo- http://www.mediafire.com/?i125unl3cpi323a
I'm aiming to propane,,maybe akseon or wils, who plays 100aa and knows much about it.


Oh and almost forgot..His words: sbj with 70+ gain with 296 pre is IMPOSSIBLE. So.. now im trying to get smth like that, but cant even get close to that. ( I have done it fosho many times.)

fashioNz16/03/2012 19:43

hack man.

akse16/03/2012 20:11

Originally posted by EasyUp
I'm aiming to propane,,maybe akseon or wils, who plays 100aa and knows much about it.

I don't, dude. :mistrust:

propanelj record holder16/03/2012 21:18

Originally posted by EasyUp
Im asking 100aa advanced players to look at this..
So, are these screens something special?
http://oi44.tinypic.com/107wdav.jpg
http://oi43.tinypic.com/1694xmr.jpg im shocked by the sync.
http://oi41.tinypic.com/25g7bbq.jpg

''nothing special'', but player; named: latleD is saying that he's 100procentubermegamaster007agent1337 sure that im illegal. quote: highfps, strafe stabilizator or smth. like that. And he's latvian god, if he thinks, that someone isnt legal, so thats true. He sad, that demo will go to eDark and he'll find cheats very fast. (but that's not even his competence)
So.. there's the demo- http://www.mediafire.com/?i125unl3cpi323a
I'm aiming to propane,,maybe akseon or wils, who plays 100aa and knows much about it.


Oh and almost forgot..His words: sbj with 70+ gain with 296 pre is IMPOSSIBLE. So.. now im trying to get smth like that, but cant even get close to that. ( I have done it fosho many times.)

well the airtime seems too be pretty sick, stats like that i jumped 259-260 with for example http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578926032550047701 http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578926032535025885/? http://steamcommunity.com/id/mongodongo/screenshot/578926744457479379/?. But im unable to check any demo properly since im not getting home until sunday.

well, improve your pre and youll easily do 259s

Phantometry16/03/2012 22:11(edited 16/03/2012 22:12)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ckatuhko0/screenshot/469738497540535947
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ckatuhko0/screenshot/469737224469413732/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ckatuhko0/screenshot/469738497541584517
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ckatuhko0/screenshot/469738497541572031/?
just some fails :s

2Dex Tournament #217/03/2012 11:57

http://prikachi.com/images/346/4531346y.jpg land 255

swatter.17/03/2012 12:55

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001454035/screenshot/522653424850251727 5 strafes statrec

Tetriss17/03/2012 15:39

Originally posted by iSo1
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ckatuhko0/screenshot/469738497540535947
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ckatuhko0/screenshot/469737224469413732/?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ckatuhko0/screenshot/469738497541584517
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ckatuhko0/screenshot/469738497541572031/?
just some fails :s


You should show your 17 strafes to ppl :)

wils17/03/2012 18:45

Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by EasyUp
I'm aiming to propane,,maybe akseon or wils, who plays 100aa and knows much about it.

I don't, dude. :mistrust:


How about you just not drag me into some 100aa shitstats?
:mistrust:

- nympho -17/03/2012 19:09

Originally posted by wils
Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by EasyUp
I'm aiming to propane,,maybe akseon or wils, who plays 100aa and knows much about it.

I don't, dude. :mistrust:


How about you just not drag me into some 100aa shitstats?
:mistrust:

@EasyUp ,U better watch ur mouth dude :mistrust:

EasyUp17/03/2012 23:26

What an awkward situation.. ok, whatever..I just saw wils posting 276 or smth 100aa dcj stats.. so.. ok, whatever..
And you guys should take it more easier.

99stous100zwa18/03/2012 03:21

lj 255.600
cj 267.753
bhop 243.3

nimpzh18/03/2012 06:32

lj: 300+
CJ: 400+
BHOP: 299.9

musaka18/03/2012 10:01

Originally posted by nimpzh
lj: 300+
CJ: 400+
BHOP: 299.9

12 years old detected

wils18/03/2012 10:15

Originally posted by - nympho -
Originally posted by wils
Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by EasyUp
I'm aiming to propane,,maybe akseon or wils, who plays 100aa and knows much about it.

I don't, dude. :mistrust:


How about you just not drag me into some 100aa shitstats?
:mistrust:

@EasyUp ,U better watch ur mouth dude :mistrust:


warning: inception detected



Originally posted by EasyUp
What an awkward situation.. ok, whatever..I just saw wils posting 276 or smth 100aa dcj stats.. so.. ok, whatever..
And you guys should take it more easier.

Yeah, it was like 2minutes of DCJ on 100aa :mistrust:

propanelj record holder18/03/2012 10:19

Originally posted by nimpzh
lj: 300+
CJ: 400+
BHOP: 299.9

the nimpzh i know of is from sweden, dafuq

scrap3R`18/03/2012 13:53


CJ Distance: 269.294250 Maxspeed: 358.020935 (65.583) Prestrafe: (272.431) 292.437927 Strafes: 7 Sync: 86 Prestrafe Sync: 95
1 16.229 0.000 16.6 100
2 9.835 1.027 13.8 90
3 12.577 0.731 18.0 92
4 8.871 1.113 13.8 90
5 10.206 0.376 15.2 90
6 6.633 0.781 11.1 87
7 1.227 0.791 11.1 44
Block -- 267! Jumpoff -- 0.373352! Landing -- 1.310913!

hehe :)
was shocked :)
screen: http://oi43.tinypic.com/21m8djm.jpg
if u want demo, pm me

list3K18/03/2012 22:48

gj software player lol

scrap3R`19/03/2012 06:04

Originally posted by list3K
gj software player lol

lovemehatemefuckugoaway

nimpzh19/03/2012 07:15

@ musaka

IDInAHUY!

Page 439 of 676

Please log in to post replies.