Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 442 of 676
ivansky25/03/2012 03:31

guess who's back! http://i43.tinypic.com/zjwmme.jpg , http://i41.tinypic.com/mw5o2h.jpg , http://i43.tinypic.com/207kigi.jpg , http://i39.tinypic.com/10sevsg.jpg , http://i42.tinypic.com/59ynav.jpg , http://i43.tinypic.com/im5tl0.jpg , http://i43.tinypic.com/im5tl0.jpg , http://i42.tinypic.com/28u21ic.jpg , http://i39.tinypic.com/2j3myjm.jpg , http://i42.tinypic.com/152nw3t.jpg , http://i44.tinypic.com/2w7jn08.jpg , http://i41.tinypic.com/akwwhe.jpg , http://i42.tinypic.com/2afwjeg.jpg

Big ups to Avatar for introducing me in cj and whole insomnia crew esp.CkaTuHko,2Dex,propane,Ft.SkY!

random Tournament #325/03/2012 04:40

@iSo1 nice fps on 1st screen

ScrAw25/03/2012 07:34

defusion, in with viewdemo
slowmo to x3

Phantometry25/03/2012 10:57(edited 25/03/2012 11:03)

Originally posted by defusion
@iSo1 nice fps on 1st screen

It's demo '_'

<3 ivansky ;)

Ft.skY25/03/2012 13:53

Originally posted by ivansky
guess who's back! http://i43.tinypic.com/zjwmme.jpg , http://i41.tinypic.com/mw5o2h.jpg , http://i43.tinypic.com/207kigi.jpg , http://i39.tinypic.com/10sevsg.jpg , http://i42.tinypic.com/59ynav.jpg , http://i43.tinypic.com/im5tl0.jpg , http://i43.tinypic.com/im5tl0.jpg , http://i42.tinypic.com/28u21ic.jpg , http://i39.tinypic.com/2j3myjm.jpg , http://i42.tinypic.com/152nw3t.jpg , http://i44.tinypic.com/2w7jn08.jpg , http://i41.tinypic.com/akwwhe.jpg , http://i42.tinypic.com/2afwjeg.jpg

Big ups to Avatar for introducing me in cj and whole insomnia crew esp.CkaTuHko,2Dex,propane,Ft.SkY!


Yoo ivansky <3

ivansky25/03/2012 14:53

btw http://www.sendspace.com/file/x2s44n couldnt get better edge than that!

propanelj record holder25/03/2012 15:31

Originally posted by ivansky
btw http://www.sendspace.com/file/x2s44n couldnt get better edge than that!

fucking sick man :D gj

2Dex Tournament #225/03/2012 18:42

Can someone explain me how to fix the fucking stats.I'm getting sick of big statses with small realdist.
Example: http://i39.tinypic.com/6jm2io.jpg
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ben2k

FLP25/03/2012 19:10

Originally posted by 2Dex
Can someone explain me how to fix the fucking stats.I'm getting sick of big statses with small realdist.
Example: http://i39.tinypic.com/6jm2io.jpg
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ben2k

what plugin do you use?

2Dex Tournament #225/03/2012 19:23

nfs lj stats,but it doesnt matter.I had xj stats and avatars and it is the same :X

SteeN^25/03/2012 19:35

Turn stats off and jump on 257block :D

latlED25/03/2012 20:09

Originally posted by 2Dex
Can someone explain me how to fix the fucking stats.I'm getting sick of big statses with small realdist.
Example: http://i39.tinypic.com/6jm2io.jpg
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ben2k

Seen only screen and dunno what you want. If you want 258 stats then get better pre or bigger gain. I think 257.5 is good distance thought you did 273 pre, also 70 gain is ok.

Btw 253x2 http://www.bildites.lv/images/fcdavs4qkg61ddimczym.jpg

LAKIKS25/03/2012 20:31

some old faill
http://www.bildites.lv/images/df2k7jaehhoswa8fz9.bmp DCJ
http://www.bildites.lv/images/fi3q45524i8kve7rh3r0.bmp BJ :((
http://www.bildites.lv/images/sw8vh7e5p3i2osv6zln2.bmp
http://www.bildites.lv/images/kpdoynvtiqr0rcvyqwdv.bmp
http://www.bildites.lv/images/pg3hme8nxc88fjkvbhus.bmp

2Dex Tournament #225/03/2012 21:44

Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by 2Dex
Can someone explain me how to fix the fucking stats.I'm getting sick of big statses with small realdist.
Example: http://i39.tinypic.com/6jm2io.jpg
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ben2k

Seen only screen and dunno what you want. If you want 258 stats then get better pre or bigger gain. I think 257.5 is good distance thought you did 273 pre, also 70 gain is ok.

Btw 253x2 http://www.bildites.lv/images/fcdavs4qkg61ddimczym.jpg

You misunderstood what i said.The realdistance of this 257.5 is 256.2.That's 1.3 units difference and i was woundering how to make the stats more accurate.

PuRPoSe25/03/2012 21:48

Originally posted by scrap3R`
pizdec :(
http://oi42.tinypic.com/1zn06j6.jpg
http://oi44.tinypic.com/oggjtd.jpg

ur cj are insane! :D

latlED25/03/2012 22:07

Originally posted by 2Dex
Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by 2Dex
Can someone explain me how to fix the fucking stats.I'm getting sick of big statses with small realdist.
Example: http://i39.tinypic.com/6jm2io.jpg
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ben2k

Seen only screen and dunno what you want. If you want 258 stats then get better pre or bigger gain. I think 257.5 is good distance thought you did 273 pre, also 70 gain is ok.

Btw 253x2 http://www.bildites.lv/images/fcdavs4qkg61ddimczym.jpg

You misunderstood what i said.The realdistance of this 257.5 is 256.2.That's 1.3 units difference and i was woundering how to make the stats more accurate.

Then there might be problem with your ducking, like you press it to early.

Ill download demo now.

latlED25/03/2012 22:15

Originally posted by 2Dex
Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by 2Dex
Can someone explain me how to fix the fucking stats.I'm getting sick of big statses with small realdist.
Example: http://i39.tinypic.com/6jm2io.jpg
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ben2k

Seen only screen and dunno what you want. If you want 258 stats then get better pre or bigger gain. I think 257.5 is good distance thought you did 273 pre, also 70 gain is ok.

Btw 253x2 http://www.bildites.lv/images/fcdavs4qkg61ddimczym.jpg

You misunderstood what i said.The realdistance of this 257.5 is 256.2.That's 1.3 units difference and i was woundering how to make the stats more accurate.

I think realdist is 256.2 only because of loss.

So try to :

1.Reduce loss
2.Get higher pre
3.And maby strafe faster

propanelj record holder25/03/2012 23:16

Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by 2Dex
Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by 2Dex
Can someone explain me how to fix the fucking stats.I'm getting sick of big statses with small realdist.
Example: http://i39.tinypic.com/6jm2io.jpg
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ben2k

Seen only screen and dunno what you want. If you want 258 stats then get better pre or bigger gain. I think 257.5 is good distance thought you did 273 pre, also 70 gain is ok.

Btw 253x2 http://www.bildites.lv/images/fcdavs4qkg61ddimczym.jpg

You misunderstood what i said.The realdistance of this 257.5 is 256.2.That's 1.3 units difference and i was woundering how to make the stats more accurate.

I think realdist is 256.2 only because of loss.

So try to :

1.Reduce loss
2.Get higher pre
3.And maby strafe faster

hardly belive faster strafes will do it but of course better pre and somehow lose those losses on the strafes could result in something better i guess

latlED26/03/2012 05:32

Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by 2Dex
Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by 2Dex
Can someone explain me how to fix the fucking stats.I'm getting sick of big statses with small realdist.
Example: http://i39.tinypic.com/6jm2io.jpg
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ben2k

Seen only screen and dunno what you want. If you want 258 stats then get better pre or bigger gain. I think 257.5 is good distance thought you did 273 pre, also 70 gain is ok.

Btw 253x2 http://www.bildites.lv/images/fcdavs4qkg61ddimczym.jpg

You misunderstood what i said.The realdistance of this 257.5 is 256.2.That's 1.3 units difference and i was woundering how to make the stats more accurate.

I think realdist is 256.2 only because of loss.

So try to :

1.Reduce loss
2.Get higher pre
3.And maby strafe faster

hardly belive faster strafes will do it but of course better pre and somehow lose those losses on the strafes could result in something better i guess

Thats why i sed maby. But in my opinion loss is pretty big.

scrap3R`26/03/2012 07:17

fuck u 4th strafe :)
http://oi39.tinypic.com/6p9auo.jpg

Page 442 of 676

Please log in to post replies.