Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 445 of 676
fashioNz30/03/2012 14:33

alphaz goes 257

Harley30/03/2012 16:16

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980707099/screenshot/577826127570833343

First 255 ever (:

scrap3R`30/03/2012 16:31

Originally posted by Harley
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980707099/screenshot/577826127570833343

First 255 ever (:

sad that u missed it :C
but gj :)

- nympho -30/03/2012 16:49

wow gj dude, ur improving :)

Harley30/03/2012 16:59

actually had several 254-255 misses on 254 block. My JOF is horrible, though, so I guess I won't land it anytime soon.

scrap3R`30/03/2012 17:07

Originally posted by Harley
actually had several 254-255 misses on 254 block. My JOF is horrible, though, so I guess I won't land it anytime soon.

just need some luck :3
if u rly want - u can :)

bHN^30/03/2012 17:22(edited 30/03/2012 17:29)
akse30/03/2012 17:35

Don't stop geeking bhn, you will land it soon..

ScrAw30/03/2012 19:45

Originally posted by Alphaz
jumpin on 9/10 strafes sux cuz its random to get good distance so... finally i get used to 8 :D

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/560937726255791619?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/560937726255789018/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/560937726255783362/?tab=public


http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/560937726255795805/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/560937726255785931/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/560937726255774058/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/560937726255777657/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019098767/screenshot/560937726255780554/?tab=public

30 min demo
256 challenge accepted once again :O


:О

NOEL30/03/2012 23:14(edited 30/03/2012 23:17)

Originally posted by - nympho -
whatever u say man, just gtfo if ur not interested ;] thats all, there is no need to overreact 'bout it :)


Shut your mouth. alphaz amazing jumps with test plugin bro

madekb131/03/2012 00:06

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559811826327215833/09999421CE5FE936AB360575D4363417658FAD69/ 274wj fail
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559811826344377825/9EF3B8F92AF852E43C59EF201BF2E06F93F4CBD1/ 296pre and soo close to 248stats

propanelj record holder31/03/2012 00:07

Originally posted by NOEL
Originally posted by - nympho -
whatever u say man, just gtfo if ur not interested ;] thats all, there is no need to overreact 'bout it :)


Shut your mouth. alphaz amazing jumps with test plugin bro

That so called "test plugin" is undetected right? then, lets prove that an undetected cheat was in use and fuck all logic in the world!

Alphaz31/03/2012 00:12

Originally posted by NOEL
Originally posted by - nympho -
whatever u say man, just gtfo if ur not interested ;] thats all, there is no need to overreact 'bout it :)


Shut your mouth. alphaz amazing jumps with test plugin bro


Yeah, im using undetected shit, noone ever will detect it even if u decode all teh hl1 source code u will never detect it cuz... its undetectable LOL!
Jellyfish rising again :D

latlED31/03/2012 01:29

Originally posted by proppan
does any1 know how do decrease airtime on 1st strafe? I got between 18 and 25 on my 1st no matter how fast and how many strafes i do :( this ruins my strafes and ljs completely
I can post screens later showing

Just dont hold tha long buttons(strafes) on which you have big airtime, try to push them faster. Like if you have on 1st strafe 18 airtime, start secind strafe faster. I could help you more only in game.

latlED31/03/2012 01:39

http://www.bildites.lv/images/48utfpavb29rli9lp1j.jpg

- nympho -31/03/2012 01:55(edited 31/03/2012 02:20)
propanelj record holder31/03/2012 15:15

Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by proppan
does any1 know how do decrease airtime on 1st strafe? I got between 18 and 25 on my 1st no matter how fast and how many strafes i do :( this ruins my strafes and ljs completely
I can post screens later showing

Just dont hold tha long buttons(strafes) on which you have big airtime, try to push them faster. Like if you have on 1st strafe 18 airtime, start secind strafe faster. I could help you more only in game.

dude i got the same problem if i do 10strafes, I have tried shitloads of pushing faster/slower

madekb131/03/2012 15:53

some pics from last days
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559811826361822907/7403C9908F8AB8E3AFF2D34D9930BAC74DFDAC9F/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559811826361827392/B4A53E5B341CE3FEB809D0F4EB511C288794C159/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559811826361011269/84A743209683170C6A211E43E38BD522145CCB82/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559811826357043933/2E96CE865143945DF441D406D3C3432370969003/

guz-.-31/03/2012 16:00

Change your prestrafe proppan..

gekks31/03/2012 18:49

*dcj
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578952027410618394/C0A31346ADAF600A7D73C74CE4FDEE06F91AF482/
im sad ):

Page 445 of 676

Please log in to post replies.