Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 463 of 676
dx^28/04/2012 22:56

@latlED : i like all stats you posted, but 258 make me sad because see this stats man, or you are very lucky, or is this bug:I

latlED28/04/2012 23:45

Originally posted by dx^
@latlED : i like all stats you posted, but 258 make me sad because see this stats man, or you are very lucky, or is this bug:I

I beleave its bug, but the fact that it showed 258 stats with duck and no big loss, with out factors that most of times make stats bugged.

- nympho -29/04/2012 01:34

I don'd believe newcommers these days,too many cheetors with teh undetectable scripts. :/



WqkO29/04/2012 02:05

Originally posted by - nympho -
I don'd believe newcommers these days,too many cheetors with teh undetectable scripts. :/

PuRPoSe29/04/2012 02:17

so many posters these days!

random Tournament #329/04/2012 02:45

Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by dx^
@latlED : i like all stats you posted, but 258 make me sad because see this stats man, or you are very lucky, or is this bug:I

I beleave its bug, but the fact that it showed 258 stats with duck and no big loss, with out factors that most of times make stats bugged.

I dont believe him, about 1month ago he cant 255/56 random stats, now 258 =o just some movement recorder i think

propanelj record holder29/04/2012 03:32

Originally posted by - nympho -
I don'd believe newcommers these days,too many cheetors with teh undetectable scripts. :/

nympho said it.

staNioN`29/04/2012 06:08

Originally posted by latlED
My block records for now.

256 lj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441148866/?
243 hj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441133458/?
266 cj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441154909/?
269 dcj (have done 270 on pub) http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147732643/?
272 wj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147515495/?
245 sbj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576701767845126869/?

Now some crazy shit.

256 block @ synergy_x LJ http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147441750/?
274.988 wj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147496042/?
255 block x2 LJ http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/578954218518765491/?
258 LJ, jumped on roni server and i think bugged cuz of shitty strafes. http://www.bildites.lv/images/6m9yg0sys1wqw3tc0hi.jpg

whats the ljstats RGB code "for both win and fail stats"?
i liked the color :)

latlED29/04/2012 12:12(edited 29/04/2012 12:12)

Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by latlED
Originally posted by dx^
@latlED : i like all stats you posted, but 258 make me sad because see this stats man, or you are very lucky, or is this bug:I

I beleave its bug, but the fact that it showed 258 stats with duck and no big loss, with out factors that most of times make stats bugged.

I dont believe him, about 1month ago he cant 255/56 random stats, now 258 =o just some movement recorder i think

You must be blind.


I beleave its bug, but the fact that it showed 258 stats with duck and no big loss, with out factors that most of times make stats bugged.


I hardly jump 257 stats.

And defuser you didnt play with me when i was just starting and on pick of my LJ skills. I left. This is my cameback.

aLANbb29/04/2012 12:12

Originally posted by Mrego
Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by latlED
My block records for now.

256 lj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441148866/?
243 hj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441133458/?
266 cj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441154909/?
269 cj (have done 270 on pub) http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147732643/?
272 wj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147515495/?
245 sbj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576701767845126869/?

Now some crazy shit.

256 block @ synergy_x LJ http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147441750/?
274.988 wj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147496042/?
255 block x2 LJ http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/578954218518765491/?
258 LJ, jumped on roni server and i think bugged cuz of shitty strafes. http://www.bildites.lv/images/6m9yg0sys1wqw3tc0hi.jpg

sry but i cant belive this one bit, ive seen you go from pity 250-254s to this? sry but i just cant.


upload 256block @ xj (should be top3 with these stats, if no one else has submitted some better) and I will believe in you! =)

as propan said, suddenly 254-255 --> 257 stats.. I'm not saying that you cheat, but it's hard to believe these days.

actually not since vapor and rub1 made 257.

madekb129/04/2012 12:27

Originally posted by aLANbb
Originally posted by Mrego
Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by latlED
My block records for now.

256 lj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441148866/?
243 hj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441133458/?
266 cj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441154909/?
269 cj (have done 270 on pub) http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147732643/?
272 wj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147515495/?
245 sbj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576701767845126869/?

Now some crazy shit.

256 block @ synergy_x LJ http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147441750/?
274.988 wj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147496042/?
255 block x2 LJ http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/578954218518765491/?
258 LJ, jumped on roni server and i think bugged cuz of shitty strafes. http://www.bildites.lv/images/6m9yg0sys1wqw3tc0hi.jpg

sry but i cant belive this one bit, ive seen you go from pity 250-254s to this? sry but i just cant.


upload 256block @ xj (should be top3 with these stats, if no one else has submitted some better) and I will believe in you! =)

as propan said, suddenly 254-255 --> 257 stats.. I'm not saying that you cheat, but it's hard to believe these days.

actually not since vapor and rub1 made 257.
lol, not

staNioN`29/04/2012 14:19

Originally posted by Vo1cE
Originally posted by latlED
My block records for now.

256 lj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441148866/?
243 hj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441133458/?
266 cj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441154909/?
269 dcj (have done 270 on pub) http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147732643/?
272 wj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147515495/?
245 sbj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576701767845126869/?

Now some crazy shit.

256 block @ synergy_x LJ http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147441750/?
274.988 wj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147496042/?
255 block x2 LJ http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/578954218518765491/?
258 LJ, jumped on roni server and i think bugged cuz of shitty strafes. http://www.bildites.lv/images/6m9yg0sys1wqw3tc0hi.jpg

whats the ljstats RGB code "for both win and fail stats"?
i liked the color :)

anybody? :)

DrakA29/04/2012 14:28

Why u don't send a private msg to latlED for rgb code?

latlED29/04/2012 14:28

Originally posted by Vo1cE
Originally posted by Vo1cE
Originally posted by latlED
My block records for now.

256 lj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441148866/?
243 hj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441133458/?
266 cj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441154909/?
269 dcj (have done 270 on pub) http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147732643/?
272 wj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147515495/?
245 sbj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576701767845126869/?

Now some crazy shit.

256 block @ synergy_x LJ http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147441750/?
274.988 wj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147496042/?
255 block x2 LJ http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/578954218518765491/?
258 LJ, jumped on roni server and i think bugged cuz of shitty strafes. http://www.bildites.lv/images/6m9yg0sys1wqw3tc0hi.jpg

whats the ljstats RGB code "for both win and fail stats"?
i liked the color :)

anybody? :)

// Color Hud message statistics when you jump, in the RGB
kz_uq_stats_red 75
kz_uq_stats_green 45
kz_uq_stats_blue 253

// Color Hud messages Fail statistics when you jump, in the RGB
kz_uq_failstats_red 128
kz_uq_failstats_green 128
kz_uq_failstats_blue 128

// Color Hud messages prestrafe, in the RGB
kz_uq_prestrafe_red 255
kz_uq_prestrafe_green 255
kz_uq_prestrafe_blue 255

// Color of speed, in the RGB
kz_uq_speed_red 255
kz_uq_speed_green 255
kz_uq_speed_blue 255

random Tournament #329/04/2012 16:40

Oou, latleD where is your 255 bw stats screens? and sideways to

Mrego29/04/2012 19:47(edited 29/04/2012 19:55)

sick stats, latlED http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147562041/?

btw, it could be landed 257 with this stats/jof. You feel like a boss now, don't you?

p.s. http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577826770357043810/? 270cj, not bad

latlED29/04/2012 21:00

Originally posted by Mrego
sick stats, latlED http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147562041/?

btw, it could be landed 257 with this stats/jof. You feel like a boss now, don't you?

p.s. http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577826770357043810/? 270cj, not bad

270 cj is 100aa, nothing special for 100aa.

Stakezz'29/04/2012 21:13(edited 29/04/2012 21:14)

latlED, dafuq man, while browsing ur steam screens, i saw a 260 lj @ aa100 with 77 synch, lmao http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576684312263672926/?

latlED29/04/2012 21:19

Originally posted by Stakezz'
latlED, dafuq man, while browsing ur steam screens, i saw a 260 lj @ aa100 with 77 synch, lmao http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576684312263672926/?

U like?

BTW im a STAR now :DD

musaka29/04/2012 21:24(edited 29/04/2012 21:25)

yea,you're a square star

Page 463 of 676

Please log in to post replies.