Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 466 of 676
ivansky01/05/2012 18:08

lol akseon i was just about to post the same when i saw it :D

KyU.K01/05/2012 18:12(edited 05/05/2012 13:51)

Originally posted by aLANbb
Originally posted by iSo1
Originally posted by latlED
My block records for now.

256 lj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441148866/?
243 hj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441133458/?
266 cj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576703042441154909/?
269 dcj (have done 270 on pub) http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147732643/?
272 wj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147515495/?
245 sbj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/576701767845126869/?

Now some crazy shit.

256 block @ synergy_x LJ http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147441750/?
274.988 wj http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/577828688147496042/?
255 block x2 LJ http://steamcommunity.com/id/jansons/screenshot/578954218518765491/?
258 LJ, jumped on roni server and i think bugged cuz of shitty strafes. http://www.bildites.lv/images/6m9yg0sys1wqw3tc0hi.jpg


Wanna just say my opinion about all this stuff .
Look , as you can see , your jumps is rly strange . Cuz like 1 month ago , i didnt saw good stats in this thread from you . And what now ? You post 256-258 stats , cmon dude , it's rly hard to believe in it . You like scrapeR . He never used to jump more than 255lj and 264cj , but in one day , he started to jump 267+ ?! You need to agree with me , that it's rly strange . I dont want yo say that you cheating , but if you have 257 stats , go for 256 block and land it(as alphazz already said) , then upload it to xj and prove that you is not cheater . But for me , your jumps is not legal atm.

there is nothing strange since i managed to improve my cj record in 1 month at 261 to 266.. problem? im cheater? its f*ck impossible? b*tch please, leave your opinions for xj staff and eDark, this thread wasnt open originally for opinions if somebody cheats.

i geeked(not really, just spent 30 mins or more) on 243bj in 5 days, failed alot :D then i did 243 244 245 246 247 in one day :(

random Tournament #301/05/2012 18:23

have screen when latled saying to me in steam that he is playing with mar1k emulator =P now stop hating him he is just retart, in screen all is writing in russian. need screen ask here =d

ivansky01/05/2012 18:45

post screen,we all know russian!

random Tournament #301/05/2012 18:46

Originally posted by ivansky
post screen,we all know russian!

http://www.bildites.lv/images/4g8rxqy49jmq107kjpm.jpg
its writing with russian translate but i think if u now russian u can understand :D

ivansky01/05/2012 18:59

ahahaha nice one

propanelj record holder01/05/2012 19:45

Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by ivansky
post screen,we all know russian!

http://www.bildites.lv/images/4g8rxqy49jmq107kjpm.jpg
its writing with russian translate but i think if u now russian u can understand :D

he got pUUnd

Duff133701/05/2012 20:48

Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by ivansky
post screen,we all know russian!

http://www.bildites.lv/images/4g8rxqy49jmq107kjpm.jpg
its writing with russian translate but i think if u now russian u can understand :D

ОМГ че за дела? :(

jack frog01/05/2012 20:58

Random Drop BJ stats. Done with scout, but still wooohh for me. What could I reach when i actually geek it :D

Drop BJ Distance: 270.238891 Maxspeed: 347.491821 (36.358) Prestrafe: 311.133361 Strafes: 6 Sync: 75
1 4.119 0.000 8.8 66
2 4.887 0.000 16.8 33
3 8.202 0.000 15.4 100
4 6.508 0.392 14.0 80
5 8.024 0.375 16.7 83
6 4.615 1.112 28.0 90

Sebas01/05/2012 22:39

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/623/kzlongjumps20043.png

latlED01/05/2012 23:55(edited 01/05/2012 23:56)

I knew he gonna post that chat, but does it prove anything?

I still can do 256 block w/ legit settings, its just not that easy.

And, is it strange that i jump only-lj allready 4 years, and didnt had any improvements? I did 255 block in 2009 or 2010 dont really remember.

I just know about LJumpng more than most of you, the way it does, what to do to improve/fix it, how to improve/fix and etc. And when you know that, its 10x times easyer to jump and get awsome stats.

latlED02/05/2012 00:00

Originally posted by scrap3R`
http://oi47.tinypic.com/35n4n5u.jpg good ms
http://oi49.tinypic.com/2mq5fk9.jpg pre combo :D
http://oi48.tinypic.com/2r7aw41.jpg :|
http://oi45.tinypic.com/346s6dk.jpg fuck yeah
all jumps excpet the last one were made on public

On 1st screen 3rd strafe ruined distance.

propanelj record holder02/05/2012 00:26(edited 02/05/2012 00:45)

Originally posted by latlED
I knew he gonna post that chat, but does it prove anything?

I still can do 256 block w/ legit settings, its just not that easy.

And, is it strange that i jump only-lj allready 4 years, and didnt had any improvements? I did 255 block in 2009 or 2010 dont really remember.

I just know about LJumpng more than most of you, the way it does, what to do to improve/fix it, how to improve/fix and etc. And when you know that, its 10x times easyer to jump and get awsome stats.

you possess all the knowledge of longjumping after years of cheating :)))

ivansky02/05/2012 12:21

never cheated,had much experience of longjumping after YEARS of playing - ivansky

reminder02/05/2012 12:34

latlED you are anoying, just put demos if you dont cheat.

Alphaz02/05/2012 13:09

Originally posted by latlED
I knew he gonna post that chat, but does it prove anything?

I still can do 256 block w/ legit settings, its just not that easy.

And, is it strange that i jump only-lj allready 4 years, and didnt had any improvements? I did 255 block in 2009 or 2010 dont really remember.

I just know about LJumpng more than most of you, the way it does, what to do to improve/fix it, how to improve/fix and etc. And when you know that, its 10x times easyer to jump and get awsome stats.


Yeye you know more than us about longjumping.
Dont waste ur time and fix your strafes faster by typing mar1k_emulator_modificator 2 in console u stupid bastard D:

FLP02/05/2012 14:51

Originally posted by latlED
I knew he gonna post that chat, but does it prove anything?

I still can do 256 block w/ legit settings, its just not that easy.

And, is it strange that i jump only-lj allready 4 years, and didnt had any improvements? I did 255 block in 2009 or 2010 dont really remember.

I just know about LJumpng more than most of you, the way it does, what to do to improve/fix it, how to improve/fix and etc. And when you know that, its 10x times easyer to jump and get awsome stats.

http://images.smosh-prod.alloy.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/steal-51-emma-watson-bitch-please.jpg

EasyUp02/05/2012 15:00

Originally posted by Alphaz
Yeye you know more than us about longjumping.
Dont waste ur time and fix your strafes faster by typing mar1k_emulator_modificator 2 in console u stupid bastard D:


Died laughing.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

propanelj record holder02/05/2012 16:05

alphaz did it again :))

Phantometry02/05/2012 16:17

Originally posted by latlED
I knew he gonna post that chat, but does it prove anything?

I still can do 256 block w/ legit settings, its just not that easy.

And, is it strange that i jump only-lj allready 4 years, and didnt had any improvements? I did 255 block in 2009 or 2010 dont really remember.

I just know about LJumpng more than most of you, the way it does, what to do to improve/fix it, how to improve/fix and etc. And when you know that, its 10x times easyer to jump and get awsome stats.

4 years only lj ... ?
*true story detected*

Page 466 of 676

Please log in to post replies.