Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 469 of 676
Ft.skY05/05/2012 19:54(edited 05/05/2012 19:55)

Originally posted by 3bRk^
Originally posted by ivansky
http://prikachi.com/images/360/4730360F.jpg - maxspeed rec
http://prikachi.com/images/361/4730361T.jpg - 250.00x with 262 pre :)
http://prikachi.com/images/362/4730362B.jpg - i never made 268+ stats so I DONT KNOW HOW I DID THIS :D:D

no loss at all strafe? mar1k emulator detected :| i am disappointed :(


if u cant anything, stop write that its cheat
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198048772510/screenshot/542925143259546098/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198048772510/screenshot/541796894175780751/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198048772510/screenshot/541796894175730861/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198048772510/screenshot/470860855019535924/?tab=public
look at my loss
._.

ivansky05/05/2012 20:03

i've made 1298521089375 million times no loss at strafes,did 256,sent to xj,waiting to be approved then talk for me as a cheater ok?

3bRk^05/05/2012 20:07

Originally posted by ivansky
i've made 1298521089375 million times no loss at strafes,did 256,sent to xj,waiting to be approved then talk for me as a cheater ok?

well, then I fucking noob

- nympho -05/05/2012 20:23(edited 05/05/2012 20:24)

as i said, you'll be the next 257 block achiever ;] fuck that 256, every1 has jumped it nowadays ;D

FLP05/05/2012 20:44

Originally posted by ivansky
i've made 1298521089375 million times no loss at strafes,did 256,sent to xj,waiting to be approved then talk for me as a cheater ok?

1 or 2 years ago it would be ok but now when kaben's 257 got accepted I'm afraid that doesn't prove anything.

Ft.skY05/05/2012 20:54

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by ivansky
i've made 1298521089375 million times no loss at strafes,did 256,sent to xj,waiting to be approved then talk for me as a cheater ok?

1 or 2 years ago it would be ok but now when kaben's 257 got accepted I'm afraid that doesn't prove anything.


Yes, now guyz use undetectable cheats, emulators etc. and if dem will be on xj - now its not proof.
(I said it for example, I know that u iz not cheater, ivansky ;33)

Alphaz05/05/2012 21:17

Originally posted by ivansky
i've made 1298521089375 million times no loss at strafes,did 256,sent to xj,waiting to be approved then talk for me as a cheater ok?


it's not like if u do some block its a proof u will never cheat lol.

propanelj record holder05/05/2012 21:40

this thread isnt about longjumping anymore, its turned into a thread of accusing others of cheating without having any concrete proof.

WOOFix05/05/2012 21:48

Guys having prb with last 2 strafes, don't know why, any advice ?

link

bHN^05/05/2012 22:24

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Guys having prb with last 2 strafes, don't know why, any advice ?

link


improve your sync in the last strafes

WOOFix05/05/2012 22:43

Originally posted by bHN^
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Guys having prb with last 2 strafes, don't know why, any advice ?

link


improve your sync in the last strafes


Don't know why I have difficulties with 1 or 2 last strafe(s). Have no idea where it comes from.

Mrego05/05/2012 22:52

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Originally posted by bHN^
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Guys having prb with last 2 strafes, don't know why, any advice ?

link


improve your sync in the last strafes


Don't know why I have difficulties with 1 or 2 last strafe(s). Have no idea where it comes from.


maybe too early duck?

WOOFix05/05/2012 23:35

Originally posted by Mrego
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Originally posted by bHN^
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Guys having prb with last 2 strafes, don't know why, any advice ?

link


improve your sync in the last strafes


Don't know why I have difficulties with 1 or 2 last strafe(s). Have no idea where it comes from.


maybe too early duck?


That's what I was thinking too but not sure. Aint a specialist of ljing. I'll try to later the duck. ;)

- nympho -05/05/2012 23:45

don't stop strafing when u're about to land, strafe till the very end.

Mrego05/05/2012 23:46

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Originally posted by Mrego
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Originally posted by bHN^
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Guys having prb with last 2 strafes, don't know why, any advice ?

link


improve your sync in the last strafes


Don't know why I have difficulties with 1 or 2 last strafe(s). Have no idea where it comes from.


maybe too early duck?


That's what I was thinking too but not sure. Aint a specialist of ljing. I'll try to later the duck. ;)


You can try to bind duck on mouse1, if you haven't yet.. At the start it sounds/feels weird.. But now I can't imagine ducking with Ctrl.. Imo, you can duck later with mouse as well as you can do more starfes or/and get better airtimes and/or sync.. It helped to improve my last strafes.

wils06/05/2012 01:38

Failing strafes...

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578955258347302082/64315D183F2540B84839DC8AE33C5F2C633F99E0/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578955258316867136/D4A1FED6B8F3499E428C70FCD2C5C3D30256B216/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578955258316870311/D772FBEC33D7C7C9C5E87553622ED3F91D584D98/

hate left pre, problem isnt that my strafes are slow or anything. Problem is when i strafe fast i get like 20 sync...
So i try to sync them with chilled strafes, failing -.-

scrap3R`06/05/2012 03:11

Originally posted by ivansky
http://prikachi.com/images/362/4730362B.jpg - i never made 268+ stats so I DONT KNOW HOW I DID THIS :D:D

give the strafestats or it is not 270.

ScrAw06/05/2012 08:26

Originally posted by Ft.skY
Originally posted by 3bRk^
Originally posted by ivansky
http://prikachi.com/images/360/4730360F.jpg - maxspeed rec
http://prikachi.com/images/361/4730361T.jpg - 250.00x with 262 pre :)
http://prikachi.com/images/362/4730362B.jpg - i never made 268+ stats so I DONT KNOW HOW I DID THIS :D:D

no loss at all strafe? mar1k emulator detected :| i am disappointed :(


if u cant anything, stop write that its cheat
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198048772510/screenshot/542925143259546098/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198048772510/screenshot/541796894175780751/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198048772510/screenshot/541796894175730861/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198048772510/screenshot/470860855019535924/?tab=public
look at my loss
._.


:D
scj pre and stats: http://s019.radikal.ru/i616/1205/f6/84946571ee04.jpg
my rec pre on 10aa 285
my friend on 10аа 286 pre gathered with 256 stats

Phantometry06/05/2012 10:08

Rub1 strikes again
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ckatuhko0/screenshot/540674665923876790/?

Cetys06/05/2012 10:32

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D

Page 469 of 676

Please log in to post replies.